Y'all Have A Sing Off: Grayson

Grayson:
You were at the mall with your girlies when they had to go home early, so you said goodbye and then you were alone at the table in Starbucks (#WhiteGirl Goals) when Grayson called you

Phone Call
Gray: "Hello Princess"

You: "Hey Babe"

Gray: "I was wondering if you're busy?"

You: "Nope! I'm just in Starbucks"

Gray: "Can you get me a Mango ice smoothie and i'll come and pick you up!"

You: "Alright I'll see you soon!"

Gray: "Love you"

You: "Love you"

End Of Phone Call

You get Grayson's drink and wait in the car park, as you hear a loud noise of laughter you look over to River Island and see (Random Names Btw) Ashley,Liv & Ally speaking to Chelsea, you feel hurt yet angry that they said they had to go but didn't really, when a light blob went off.

You: Graybae will you pick me up at River Island instead?? xxx

Gray💜: Alright baby i'm almost there xxx

You get up and start walking over there when you see the girls looking at you in the corner of your eye, you sit on the benches which are pretty close to them when you see Grayson waving through the of his car "Hey Baby!" He almost shouts as he gets out to help you with your bags when he kisses you as he pulled back he quickly pecks your lips again when someone tapped your shoulder "Hey y/n babe!" Chelsea squeals "Hey" you say blankly "Say is he your boyfriend?!" She says fanning her self with her hand "Yeah i am and she is most beautiful perfect girl, also she is the only one i see" He said making a point whilst grabbing your waist "Well, can we tag along?" Ally smiles "Sorry but we are going to suck each others faces" Grayson smiles as you try not to laugh "U-um okay then" Liv says as her smile drops to the floor "Aha, bye girlies!" You & Gray laugh as he drives off "Suck each others faces?!" You laugh "Well they pissed off so my plan worked!" He laughed "And also you asked me too pick you up here so you could rub me in their faces?" He said smiling for he knows you well "Maybe" you smirk drinking the rest of your drink "Mm, pass me mine please" he says keeping his eyes on the road "Alright hang on let me grab the straw for you" you say reaching into the back side for his drink and his straw "Shit!" You say tryin' hind the straw "What is it princess?" he says looking in the mirror "I didn't get you a straw!" You smile behind the seat "I can see it y/n" he laughed "Aww" you say sitting back down in the passenger's seat whilst putting the straw in his drink and putting the straw in his mouth so he could still drive when the song 'Lets Do It Again' By Pia Mia ft Chris Brown & Tyga came on "Omg batch yas!" Gray says looking at you "Hey Boy, when i first met you" you start "thought it was special i told you that!" Grayson finished after a couple seconds the chorus came and god help the people on the sidewalk "IT WAS NICE TO NICE TO KNOW YA LETS DO IT AGAIN HOW WE DID IT ON A ONE NIGHT STAND! BOY I WANNA BE MORE THAN A FRIEND TO YA!!!" You & Grayson scream at each other whilst doing hand dances "I think i won that!" Gray said fixing his hair "What! I almost broke the windows, i think i won" You laugh "Wait!" He said and stared at you "What?" "Firstonetokisseachotherwins" he said to fast to understand when he kisses your lips "Um?" you says giving him a raised eye-brow "I said First one to kiss each other wins, and i kissed you first" he smiled as he pulled into his drive way "Aww!" You pout "It's okay i'll make it up to you" he winked as he dragged you inside "Alright" you smirk.

It took me awhile to writ dis chapter cause i had to think of a good song so yup here y'all go!! -Kat xx🙈