He Asks You To Be His GirlFriend:Ethan

*IT'S KINDA SEXUAL AGAIN BUT NO SEX JUST A BIT OF TOUCH & SHOW SO YEAH I'M GUNNA STOP SHOUTING NOW SO CARRY ON!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Ethan:
After having an amazing day at Ethan's yesterday you were both on the phone for 2 hours when he asked you to come over, you just wear a long sleeve shirt,Knee length sweatpants and some hug boots whilst just platting your fringe and pinning it to the side and just tying the rest of your hair in a low ponytail. You started walking and soon arrived to be greeted by a very nervous Ethan. He hugs you as you both walk to his room "Sit down, I have something to say" He says shaking "Okay?" At this point you started getting scared "Okay so yesterday was amazing! And i love you so much y/n" He says started to smile "And i asked you to come around cause i was thinking" you speak over him "I get it, it's to far for you?" you say standing up "NO! No, um it was wonderful" He says putting his hands on your shoulders "I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?!" He smiled handsomely. A million thoughts ran through your head but the only answer you could see was "YES SAY YES!!" Soo... "Yes!" you smile "Omfg y/n my baby girl i love you so fucking much!!!" He says spinning you around in the air "I love you too Ethan!" you smile as he puts you down and kisses you so passionately your heart jumped a few times. "Wanna watch inside out?!" He smiles "Aw, our first film we seen together! Of course i would!" You saying following him down the stairs to see Grayson "Hey bro" Ethan says "Bro, Oh hey y/n!" Grayson says with a smile "Hi!" You smile back "So Ethan managed to pull you! Wow bro what did you do to get her?!" He wiggled his eyebrows "A smile" You laugh "Well she had me at hello" He says holding your waist "Actually my first word to you was sorry" You laugh "You know what i mean!" He laughs also "So hows you & y/n?" Ethan asks "Well, i'm gunna ask her to be my girlfriend cause yesterday was AMAZING!!!" He says the last bit like a Oprah singer "Well good luck and go get her!" Ethan pats his back "Thanks bro see ya y/n!" He says before leaving. "Soo?? Where were we?" He says running his hand through his hair "Inside out" You laugh "Oh yeah!". As he sets up the film you get comfy on the sofa when he sits next to you, you lie your head on his lap and watch the film when half way through you hear snoring, you look up to see Ethan sleeping "Aww" you laugh as you turn the film off, you kiss him on his lips when you feel a pair of hands of your hips pulling you on his lap and his lips kissing back, his grip became tighter making you gasp, a perfect time for him to slip his tongue inside your mouth making sure he doesn't miss a corner of your mouth, as he slowly moves his hand to your ass, he grips roughly at it as you run your hands through his hair, making your way to his neck when he moved down to your neck slowly sucking your skin making your back tingle after every time he let go as you scratch the back of his neck making him groan when he lifted you up and starts climbing the stairs without braking the kiss when he drops you gently on his bed, him now being on top with your legs wrapped around his waist, when he pulled back and chucked off his shirt showing his perfect 6 pack of abs and a v-line to die for "Finished?" He laughed making you blush "Just about" you laugh as he started to kiss you again before moving down to your collar bone then your chest, when you pulled your shirt off as well, he kissed the rest of your chest and down to your stomach when he tugged at your bra, with that it came off to "Beautiful" He smiled putting his hand and your cheek as he looked at your bare chest before he kissed your right breast whilst caressing the other with his left hand when suddenly there was a loud bang, you both jump and he goes to his door frame and looks to the stairs "SHIT!!!!" He mouths to you, you quickly put his shirt on and walk towards him "Whats wrong?" you whisper resting your hand on his upper arm "My moms home" he sighs as you both walk back to his bedroom "Sorry princess not today" he smirked "Aww but i can't cope without sex! ahh" you joke putting your hand on your head and pretending to faint on the bed "When is your birthday again?" He jokes making you laugh when his mom comes in "Ethan Where's Grayson?" She smiles "At y/n's house" he says rubbing his stomach "Oh Hey y/n!" She smiles now at you "Hi Mrs.Dolan" you saying accepting her hug she almost threw at you "Oh please call me Lisa!" she says pulling back "So how did you meet my boy!?" She asks still smiling "We met at the movies for my sister bumped into your Sophie" You smile back when she smiles even MORE at Ethan and he smiles back "Well! I'll leave you guys to it! Bye!" She smile one last time before leaving "Well she is lovely!" You say lying back on his bed "Well i'm glad she likes you" he smiles lying on top of you "Help! I'm getting crushed!" you joke when he shuts you up with a kiss. For the rest of the day you were at his house, cuddled up in bed watching criminal minds but most of the time Ethan kept planting little kisses on your forehead and whispering he loves you, making you feel happy inside.