* Chapter Ten *

Eleanor was really nice. We chatted on the way to Disney World and a little bit in the park, and she seemed like a great person. I probably would've spent a lot more time with her if Louis didn't intervene as often.

"You're stealing my girlfriend, Pay!" he complained, putting his arm around Eleanor protectively. "She's mine! I want to spend time with her."

"Alright. Calm yourself, child. I'm going to go find Nialler. Behave, you little lovebirds," I said, venturing off to find Niall. "Talk to you later, El!"

I found Niall at the entrance of Splash Mountain. I tapped his shoulder.

"Hey, stranger."

"Hey, Pay!" He hugged me. "There you are! I thought I was going to have to go on this alone."

"Oh, I remember this ride! It's fun!" I grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the line. "Let's go!"

After what seemed like a million fans noticing Niall, we finally got to the front of the line and onto the ride.

"Here we go," I said excitedly. The ride went around a few corners, and the little animals talked and all that. Then, there was the big hill. I held on to Niall impulsively, and smiled big for the camera at the end of the hill.

"Well, that was fun. Want to go look at the pictures?" he offered.

"Hell yeah! You know we have to get one. For memories, of course."

"Of course." He walked up to the photo booth, found our picture, and bought one. "I look weird."

"Nonsense. You always look absolutely amazing." I examined the picture. "I'm the one who looks like a serial killer."

"Maybe a little," he joked.

"Watch it, Nialler!"

"I'm kidding." He took my hand as we walked. "What do you want to do now?"

I shrugged. "I dunno."

"Bonnie, look!" Ugh, not again. "It's Niall from One Direction! HI, NIALL!"

"Hi, girls. How are you today?" He took the pen and paper one of the girls was holding. "What's your name, babe?"

The girl blushed. "Maddie."

"Well, Maddie, here you go." He handed her back the autograph.

"Thanks so much! ...Hey..." Maddie looked at me. "You're Payton, right?"

"Uh... yeah," I said awkwardly. "That's me."

She smiled at me. "You two look adorable together."

"Aw, thanks." I smiled back at her. "That's so nice of you!"

"Hey, no problem. It's true! Well, we gotta go. Bye, Niall! Bye, Payton!" She grabbed her friend by the arm and entered a nearby store.

"Wow. That was sweet of her to say," I commented. Before that, fans just ignored me when they saw Niall, and when they did notice me, they weren't happy about it. It was a pleasant surprise to encounter such a nice fan. I'm not saying fans are mean, don't get me wrong. I just noticed that some could be more... aggressive than others. By that, I mean shoving people out of the way to get the boys' autograph. Yeah, I did see that a few times.

"Yeah," he agreed. "You think we should go find Liam? I want to make sure he hasn't traumatized any children by frolicking around Magic Kingdom."

I laughed at the thought. "Sure, let's go."

We found Liam in one of the stores, playing with random toys and talking to little kids.

"Liam, stop that," I scolded, pulling him away from the toys. "You look like a pedophile."