dance with me

I grabbed a cup and filled it with water I went to the living room the boys were talking I sat in the open seat next to the tree I saw a pitcher of me and zac at the park swing together. I got up and put on some music it was Christmas I churnd the channel to z100 it was maron five I couldn't dance in a tight dress so I went to my room to change "hay sis do you have any dance appropriate" she tree me a red shirt and green shorts I pit some red hightops on and walked out I heard the boy talking "your sister is cute" said a British accent "which one" "Ava" said a deeper accent "eww god no she's eww" I walked out and the boy jumped "let's dance" I danced for a while I turned it off and went to the kitchen for water The Thomas and Dylan walked in to "here Cary these in there I gave them chips and candy Dylan jumped up and down for the candy "your like a 4 year old" "am not" "is to" I laughed and carried the water in we watched a move "good night guys"I hugged my brother and waved at the boys I went to my bed room I went to my closet and grabbed a tank and shorts I opens my bathroom door and brushed my teath I went out to the hall and u walked to the liveing too.The boy past out I grabbed a blanket and tucked them in I tripped on something and landed on will he said owe and then wrapped his arms around me "Will" "yep" "what are you doing let go off me " "OK love" you could here there hurt in his voice "good night will" I got up and walked back to my room I was thinking god will is adorable I crawled in my bed and fell asleep.

plese comment and give me ideas thx