Death

Its been a week seens i last saw will and my mother got home my father went on a nother bussnis trip. I Was asleep when I heard glass break I looked out my door and saw a man wedding black I closed the door and went to the bathroom and looked the door I had my phone with Me I dialed 911 "hello 911 what your emergency" "hi someone broke into my house come qwikle" I hugg up and called will he picked up "hello" "will someone broke in I'm scared" and then I heard it a gunshoot and a scream I started to cry "will I'm scared" "just hide please just stay safe nothings going to happen I'm going to be with you soon ok just stay calm and qwite ok I'll stay on the line " "ok" I heard the police they were yelling at the man and I heard a gun shoot and a knock on the door "kits the police let us in"I in locked the door and a lady police came in and I started to cry "weres my mom" "I'm sorry she's dead" "no she can't be" I cryed more and she lead me out side I saw her body on the floor so helpless amd she looked like she was sleeping I had the phone in my hand "will" "I'm here" "she's she's dead (cry) " "I'm on a plane I'm co.being to get you ok" "ok I love you" I sat on the steps and just sat there.