me why me

Sorry I haven't been up dateing much but I have school now so just chill its hard to update with school soccer home work people just chill.

Will P.O.V
I got in my car as fast as I can and drove I got out of the car in front of f Ava's woods "Ava were are you" I started running to here tree house "will" I heard and then I saw here dads hands with a nice to here neck tears streaming down here face "you step Amy closer I'll cut here neck" I was filled with anger but sadniss I couldn't lose her I heard sirens and I saw here she hit him and he cut here thought she feel down and screamed I rushed to here her hands were bloody the ambulance and police were there the medics put here on the gurney and I stayed bye her side and they put her in the ambulance and she passed out they were working on her and we got to the hospital and they touch her in I wanted to stay I kept walking "mister your going to have to stay out in the waiting room please" I nodded and sat down I had tears down my eyes and texted the group . I hope she's ok . they got here 10 minutes later Zack ran in "were is she poulter " he was mad o just sat there crying "what append" "well she got to (sniff" here dads house and started hurting here she hide and I got there he had a knife to her thought and she hit I him and he cut her stoumch I couldn't save her I didn't no what to do" I cryed more and Zack started to cry to "Will what if she doesn't make it " "she Will I no she will" we sat there just holding the doors should open and she would be Alive.

Ava P.O.V

Dream

"One is white with the flowers at night lay you down tell the sun light hold on for dear life tell tommorows life" my mom sang to me my dad walked in with a object and my mom is on the floor with blood on here and my dad turns into her killer I run to a hdark it won't end and then there little and my little sister comes out she was only three when she past she had hall "Ava stop you can't leave not yet what about Zack he needs you and will he loves you you just can't leave stay" she said "but why can't I leave" "its not time you can't" she disappear and I went back to when I was six and I was in the hospital when my brother was sick he had the flu and we had to put on mask I decorate mine to look like I was smileing "hello Zack" my other brother said"how are you doing mate" "bloody fine you " "just cheery" Isaid then the nurse walked in

End of dream "honey we can do what we can but from here on out its you that's has to make it your a tuff girl and you have people who love you fight it" I heard I opendi my eyes and I was on a gurney and my stumich felt like it was on bloody fire "your awake" "how long was a asleep " a couple of hours and your family is sharing for you " "send them in" .