when i see you

I put on my blue uniform and heard the door bell I ran to get it but my brother tackled me agian "god josh why do you have to do that every time " my sister anserd the boy walks din And I flipped josh over and pinned him down "I'm not so little no am I josh"he looked at me and flipped me over but I got up and pined his arms to his back there were jump ropes near us so I tyed his arms and legs I stood up and looked at my work I looked at the boys and they were talking to each other will just stared at my I nodded for him to follow me I went upstairs to the attic and sat on the old couch he got up and I ran to him I hugged him and I looked up at him he was taller then me I staned on my tippe toes but still couldn't reach him "will" "yep" "I can't reach your face " he pulled me to the couch and I kissed him I sat on his lap and I pulled back "god I missed you so much I miss your huggs but mostly those brows" "what you didn't miss my eyes or my body or lips " he stuck up his lip "nope just your brows" I laphed and he made his beat sad face I kiss his checkhe looked up"I missed you mostly not my brother" "then kiss me" "nope I have a soccer game to win" I got up and walked away slowly he grabbed me and lifted me up I placed his lips on mine and put me down "that was for good luck love" "ok " I kissed his chin cause I can reach that I turned and went down stairs I touched my lips and they were puffed up I went to my bathroom and they dyed down "time to go" I yelled "will and arianna and her boyfriend are coming with me the rest go with mom" I got in the car as everyone did my sister kissed her boyfriend the whole way "you guys are gross don't you have time to breath" my sister looked at me "and you don't do this to will" I blushed and I saw will blush to I grabbed his hand and we got to the park my sister got out I pulled will to me and gave him a kiss I pulled away and got out I ran to one of my team mates Carry "hi" "are you ready" "I am now " I looked back at will and smiled she looked back and saw him"that's will poulter and the cast of the maze runner " "I no my brother is in the maze runner movies " we got to the changing room and I got my stuff on and went out they said are team name and we ran out and started to warm up.
The score was tyed and it went to pks I went last and it was down to me if I made this one we win I got set and I kicked it it went soreing and goel the team came running at me and it became a dog pill I lauphed as the team got up we went to the locker room and got dressed I put on snickers and my team jacket and walked out to the car my sister was kissing her boyfriend on my car "get off my car now " I ran after them I stopped and got in the car will was already inside he grabbed my face and kissed me "nice job" "thanks" my sister got in the car I turned to her "if you make out in my car I will pull over and leave you both on the side of the road you here me. The both shock the head and we drove home.