love for ever

"Honey" I stirred and opened my eyes to look in wills perfect blue eyes i melt into every time I look at him "we landed " he got up and so did I I grabbed. My bad from the compartment and we got off the plane and walked into the airport then there was a big sign and a whole lot of people they weren't just any people the were the Seattle reign fc all of them the ran up and hugged me "hello" they named each other off I was exited to meet hope solo and Megan Rapinoe they were my fav "go get your stuff and will drive you home" said Kim little me and will walked to the luggage cart thing and got are stuff and walked out to the big limo no wonder why they all fit and came together.

We got to are blue big house and walked inside light green and purple covers the walls and there was are furniture was there and set up I turned to will and he had a face of impressed "will i think this is" "perfect "
I said I walked towards the stairs and out my hand on the Railing and slowly walked up to take it all in Will wait close behind me I saw a door and I opened it was are bed room black and white walls a Paris them and are bed was on of those Royal ones with drapes "I love it" "ya" will said and wrapped his arms around my waste and his head on my shoulder I can feel him breathing on my neck "I have dinner planed so dress in something casual ok " "were are we going " "you will see its a big surprise" "ok" I kissed his nose he turned me around and kissed me "I love u avey" "I love u more willy" I laughed and he went to the bath room to get changed. I got into my walk in closet and picked out a red shirt with some black shorts and red high tops and put them on "Ava love time to go" I walked out and will was in a blue button up shirt and shorts he held my hand as we went down stairs to the car . we got in the car and he drove "Ava put this over your eyes" he handed me a hanker chef and put it over my eyes he stopped and went to my side and opens the door he picked me up and carried me when he see me down I heard water he grabbed the hanke off my head and I looked around we were at the beach and there was a picnic with candles and roses I looked at will and he got down on one knee I started to cry when he said the words "Ava pagie your are the best thing that ever happens to me and I want you to be mine for ever will you marry me". "Will I love you yes" I managed to say he got up and put the ring on my finger and kissed me for a long time I pulled away for breath "Will poulter I love you so much" I kissed him and we sat down and eat are meal.

----awwwa that was the best purposes I could think of and I loved it -----