do you love me

I was in my bed with my covers over my head sleeping I heard the door open and then I felt a cold sook threw my bed I sat up and saw a nother bucket of water get splashed on my I screamed and got out of my bed I saw zac standing there I went to him and slapped the living day lights out of him and I looked at will he's eyes were wide I mouthed "sorry" and slapped him I walked into my bathroom and didn't lock the door I grabbed a bucket and filed a bucket full of water the door opens I trew the bucket and my sister stood there "o your so going to pay " she ran at me a and I moved and ran out the door up to my brothers room I jumped behind the boys and my sister walked in "do you guys no were Ava is " my brother talked "she's behind use" she walked over and pulled my hair to follow here and she grabbed my leg to dragg me out I grabbed on to wills leg "help she's going to kill me " I lost my grip as she pulled me down the stairs my chin hit the stairs and I bit my lip and it started to bleed she dragged my out side and tree me out in the water I got out and faked my death I looked up and my dog looked at my face "jack I don't want to die" he barked "tell will I love.." I died jack howled and I feel into the water and floted the boys came out "is she dead " will asked "she should be" my sister yelled I stayed a floot in the warm water I heard a splash and warm arms griped me it was will "you can't die" "what is there to live for" I mumbled "my love" I smiled and he set me on the edge of the pool and claimed out the boy aplooded and Dylan said"cut" I looked at him you were filming that " he nodded "and were showing the internet " "ok" I walked into my house and got a change of clothes I picked out a white shirt with a blue flower print And blue skinny jeans sandles and earnings. I walked out and grabbed my keys "were are you going" I heard a voice "soccer fields do you want to come " I turned around and will came up behind me "I would love to" he kissed my neck and I walked out to my car .I put my cleet on and grabbed my ball I walked to the field with will are hands intwind or fingers "will" "yes" "do you love me" "I love you " I turned to him and met his eyes staring down on me he picked me up and kissed me "hello" I turned around and saw Veronica and ..........