drunk dad

I got out of my cab and looked at my old house the yard was over grown and there was garbage everywere "what happened here this is terrible I walked to the open door to hear a bottle get thrown on the floor "dad" "yes I'm in the leaving room you b***h" yep he's drunk and owch I walked to the leaving room and he stood up "you little rat you left me for three month now you have to pay" I got ready to slap me and swung I feel to the ground and he kicked my stomach "stop your hurting me" I cryed "that's what you get" "why I'm 24 I can leave and not have to baby you because mom died" I stood up and punched him tell he feel but he got back up I kicked him (you no) and he feel I slapped him "you idiot will was right I should have stayed my dad doesn't care about me he just hits me so I'm leaving you drunk messed up abuse man just because mom died doesn't mean you get to go around slapping your on children and getting drunk how do you even live with your self" I yelled and ran to the Forest to my hideout and called Will "hello" "will" "what's the mater what happened" "he hit me and kicked me and it hurts owwww" I cryed "I'm coming to get you ok" "mmmhhh" "just hide for now I love you I'll be right there ok" "ok I love.." I heard yells from far away "will can you stay on the line " "yes hon" "ok I'm scared" "just stay quite I love you I won't lose you Ava" "I love you to will" I said shake I heard yells from down below "ohh Ava I'm going to get you and it won't be pretty " I shaked uncontrollably I heard a furmillyer voice will no I got down from my hideing place and ran towards his voice I was running and got to him but I got grabbed back "Will help" he ran towards me but I felt something on my neck"if you come any closer I well cut her neck" I had tears in my eyes I heard sirens and my dad loosen his grip I hit him in the face but he cuts my stomach I scream "àaaaaa" I feel and was holding my stomach I looked at my hands they were all bloody Will rushed to my side and the medics got here they put me on a gurney and in a ambulance Will bye my side As they shut the doors I blacked out.