me

I sat there with will I cryed into his chest as he stroked my hair I feel asleep when I wook up I still felt arms around me it was dark I looked over and will was holding me "will" I shook him he grunted "will will" he opens his eyes "yes" "thank you" I hugged him I sank into my pillow and was half asleep when I thought I heard "I love you" I feel asleep

*dream*

Will and I were in my house just watching TV when he lend over and kissed me and I pulled back and it was my ex I screamed
*end of dreams*

I wook up in my sports bra and shorts I sleep like that its my thing I was swetimg and panicking will soon up and grabbed my arm "hey it's OK " he wraped his arms around me and I hugged him my red hair covering my face I looked at him and tocjed his check "Ava can I ask you something" "yes" "will you go on a date with me " "um yes" I smiled and jugged him I got up and went to the bathroom I locked the door and looked in the mirrow my closet was connected to the bathroom I went in ad I grabbed a red dress and some red flats I grabbed some jewelry I put them on the bathroom counter and started the shower I got in and shampoos and conduction my hair and wash my body I got out and put on my clothes did my make up red and black eye shadow and some blush I walked out and went out of my room I walked in the liveing room and the boys were by the tree looking at the presents "finally you take forever " "well ad lest I don't take three hours to do my hair" he looked at me and I gave him a sass look and ki laphed I sat down and we opend the presents.