everything has changed

I sat in the now empty living room on the floor we were about to leave the moveimg truck wasas already going to the US "love its time to go" Will said walking in "mm k" I got up and looked around at the room and walked away will followed and we got in the cab to go to the airport.

"Will" "yes" "what do you think it will look like in the USA" "beautiful" I looked at him the same Will I fell head over heals for the guy that loves me "Will I love" "and I love you" "your the only person that cares for me and would do anything and who loves me like you do and I just can't loose you and your just the best person in my life I love you so much" I hugged him and he hugged me "I will always love you Ava always and forever" he kissed me and I kissed back we pulled away and the cab was at the airport I got out and grabbed my luggage from the back and Will got his I grabbed his hand as we strolled into the airport first person I saw was my cousin and my ex boyfriend but then I see Thomas,Dylan,kaya,and ki so I ran to them and they hugged me "good luck Ava" kaya said y cousin started to come over she got to me and looked at me "I'm really going to miss you" ya. Right"and stealing your boyfriends" she lauphed I went up to her "I'm not going to miss you bi**h" I punched her strait in the face and she fell I looked at my ex boyfriend "and you" I walked up to hi. And kicked him were the sun didn't shine like I would to get a soccer ball down the field and he feel down "bye" I said and walked away they all had smiles on there faces I had a smile of satisfaction plastered on my face I grabbed my luggage "FLIGHT A12 USA IS BOARDING" "bye guys I'll call when we land LUV yall" I said walking away Will followed and we boarded the plane and sat down Will put are lugged in the cubbies and sat down there was a TV I turned it on and looked threw then I saw the team i was going to play on Seattle rain regain fc vs Portland thorns I watched and hope sola was on that team and Megan repino plus jess fishlock they were my favorite and I was going to play with them yes I cuddled into Wills chest and slowly drifted of to sleep.