you,goodbye

After will proposied we were happy well untill suden  started happening
I guess I should start from the beginning I guess.

    It all happend when I was coming home from the grocery store and I saw will with some girl taking it wasn't a big deal. But when I was on the couch he came home but not alone the girl was kissing him as he shut the door he pressed up against her.

I started to cry as I ran to the kitchen door sense they were by the front one I took off my ring and put it down on the counter first .

I got in my car and drove away.

My phone was going off with text and calls from Will I turned off my phone I just kept going forward on the path I was on I think I was going to Thomas's house he was my best friend why not I got to his gate and buzzed in and the opened up I got to the front of the house and he was already out side I got out and ran to him.
"Ava what's the mater?" he said hugging me.
"Will..he..cheated. .on me..with ...girl."I started sobbing
I picked me up and put me on the couch why dose this always happen to me something go's right and then someone gets hurt or I get hurt.
He went to the kitchen and brought out a cup of tea and put a blanket on Me. We sat there and I feel asleep.

And that is what happened that day and 1 year later I was with Thomas but we weren't marred we started dating just a month ago but I'd like to see how it goes.

_______€€_________€€€______€€_____