broken Heart

I sat there for a moment why me death hurt love that's all I had I got exempted to a college in America I want to take it I haven't told Will but how could I I just got cut one day ago . Zac josh and mark came in "weres Will" he came in after I said that so did everyone else "will" he hugged me and I sqwesed like I was going to lose him "hi" he said " mark looked at me like are you guys together "o mark this is will my boyfriend" he looked at will with a glare you hurt my sister I kill you look see mark is a stanferd he has brains and good football skills so he didn't no much "can you guys give me a minute to talk to will please " they left and he turned to me "will I got accepted to go to a college in america to play school and ...I want to......go" I had tears down my eyes "it fine I'll come with you we will figure it out" I hugged him "I love you" "I love you to" he kissed me and I put my hands in his hair "when can I leave" "tomorrow " "ok" they came back in but this time there was a Girl with them I didn't recognize and she was holding hands with Mark what she went to high school and called bad names and pinched me one day she hit me with my locker and kicked me in the gut "get out you bitch get out " I cryed "get out now...". She's dating my brother I tried to get up but the nurses came in and put restraints on me "I'm not a Crazy let me go I had to use the restroom" I said they looked at me and untied me "thank you" the left Will just looked at me "What she she" I sniffed a little "called me bad names and hit me I should have the right to kick her out so if your going to talk her side then go " I started to tear up no one stays with me I'm the person who can't hold on to anyone right the one everyone hates that's what she said no I'm someone and Will stays with me right . I looked at him and he shock his head and walked towards the door I cried "good now its one lease person to have get hurt " I said and he left out the door "you idiot" I cried into my pillow someone rubbed my back I looked up and it was Zac I hugged him and cried into his shoulder "why Zack dose everyone go away" "life and I haven't gone away" "mom dad will mark they have gone away" "but I will never leave Ava" "I love you zacey " .