Part 3 : I'm Here For You :)

Here we are guys , in Part 3 ! We left off with Rashad telling his boys the swindle about Tamia. And what Tamia is getting ready to find out is really gonna crush her.

" Rashad, why does it seem like your friends don't like me? I know about my past or whatever, but I'm trying to become a new person. Why can't anyone just work with me but you. I have potential." said Tamia.

" Baby they don't get you like I understand you. Their too close minded about stuff like that. But don't worry I'll put a stop to that real soon." said Rashad.

" Aww thanks baby. I'm really happy you rescued me :/. I was throwing my life away. Now I value it more :). But anyways wanna hear a joke?" said Tamia.

" Sure, you can't make me laugh though. You gotta try real hard." said Rashad.

" Okay. If I had 1O cakes, and a person asked for 2, how many do I have left?" said Tamia.

" Eight. Duhhh " said Rashad

" Nope. 1O, cause I ain't giving that bitch shit ! " said Tamia.

*Rashad and Tamia start laughing hysterically*

" You lucky that was funny ! Yo your fucking crazy son. Your my little ball of fun :). Babe you know there's times you be turning me on but I really don't wanna ask you to have sex because I feel like your gonna think I'm taking advantage of you. I here to love and help, not to hurt okay?" said Rashad in a caring voice.

" Yeah baby I know. It's okay. It sort of feels the same way for me, but it's just weird at the same time. It's soo weird because before I was having sex with people who I basically didn't know. But with you, I really care and have strong feelings and emotions for you. It actually feels nice to be cared about for once. " said Tamia

Rashad looked into Tamia's eyes and just stared at her. He told her that he was gonna fix all her problems because she's gotten too far into something and didn't know how to get out of it by herself.