Part 17 : Tamia's POV

TAMIA's POV

I was in a good mood luckily because all these hormones from being pregnant be giving me mood swings. I got up out of the bed and looked out my window to see my nice but ghetto ass neighborhood. When I turned to my left I see this Spanish ass nigga Adrian walking down the block. I use to have sexual relations with his bitch ass. In other words I use to be his main hoe.

"Yo Adrian SUCK MY DICK!" I yelled out the window.

"Hey Punta Ven Aqui Y Suck On My Toto" He said.

"NIGGA NOBODY FUCKING UNDERSTANDS YOU!" I yelled back.

He just kept walking down the street with his middle finger up.

( Adrian said "Hey Bitch, Come Here And Suck On My Dick" )

ANYWAYSSSS ! The house was quiet when I woke up. But that was even weird because I woke up in the afternoon. Rashad spent the night and my mom works during the night time so they should both be here.

I opened the door to the hallway and it was type dark. Even though it is my house, I'm still afraid of what the fuck lurks in the dark. I turned the hallway light on and there was nobody there, thank god.

I then walked downstairs to make something to eat. I don't know why but when I'm kinda scared I get hungry. But technically because I'm pregnant I'm hungry ALL. THE. FUCKING. TIMEE!

Just as I took a frying pan out of the closet to make me some eggs, a strong force pushed me on the floor. I hit my head on the ground and BLACKED OUT.

What seemed like a whole fucking day I was knocked, was only 2O minutes. I was suprised to wake up sitting up in a chair. I looked at the clock on the cable box which said 2:5O PM. But when I tried to move my arms to get up I couldn't. I looked at my lap and all around me to see I was tied up. I tried to get my hands free but I couldn't. And when I tried to move another muscle, someone turned the light on. To my far left where the light switch was, was Tony. He was standing there just staring at me with an evil smile on his face.

"Hey Sis. Missed me? I've been waiting to see you again. That day made me feel so alive. To fuck the shit out of you while you screamed in fucking pain felt great." he said while laughing.

I looked at him and I started to cry. Like the tears just kept coming and coming and I couldn't control them. But wait did this nigga just call me'Sis'? The fuck?

"Nigga stay away from me! What the fuck is wrong with you?! I don't want you! I never will! Are you jealous of Rashad and I's relationship? Bitch ass nigga! And don't call me your fucking sister! I ain't your fucking family! And I never was your friend you just some hating ass nigga!" I shouted at him.

"See that's where your wrong little Sis. You heard about who your father is right? Well that's my father too dipshit. Yeah Hoe! Like father, like son! No wonder why we both got that nice ass caramel skin." he said while walking to me.

He slapped the shit outta me and it was soo hard that it felt like it left a mark.

"Your gonna suck this dick now hoe." he said as he untied my arms from around the chair.

To make sure I couldn't get my hands free he tied extra rope around my wrists. He grabbed my hair and led me to the floor. He unbuttoned his pants and yelled at me.

"SUCK IT NOW OR I'M GONNA SLIT YOUR THROAT!"

I mean I had to do it. It was so nasty to but I had to live. I had to live for my unborn son and Rashad. So I went to work. While I was doing it, I started to get my hands free when he wasn't watching. When I finally got the rope untied, I bit the shit out of his dick until I felt blood coming out of it. Then I ran upstairs to my room and locked the door.

I grabbed my phone and dialed 9-1-1!

"911, what is your emergency?" said the operator.

"My boyfriend's friend broke into my friend's house and is making me perform sexual acts on him. Please help me! He says if I don't do it he'll kill me!" I yelled into the phone.

Just before the operator could reply, Tony kicked down my door.