Part 16 : Rashad's POV

RASHAD's POV

I can't believe my girllfriend is pregnant! I'ma be a great father honestyly, and when the child is old enough to understand, we won't tell him that Tony is his real father. Only because its gonna crush him when he finds out that the father figure that raised him isn't his dad and his actual father rapped his mother and that's why he's here. Oh, and your probably wondering why I keep saying 'he'. Well Tammy and I went to get a Sonogram of the baby and we found out that it was a boy. Yes nigga, a boy. I'm gonna spoil the shit outta him when he gets here. All the new Jordans, new Burberry, Moncler, all lat! Whenever Tamia has to go to work I'll be right at home taking care of him. I want to be just like my dad too. He was always there for me, especially when Mom died. That nigga is my bestfriend!

But enough of the good news. yes, I have some bad. Word on the streets, Tony got out of prison on good behavior and he got a new crew. I wish them niggas would lay hands on me. They'll do it if their fucking stupid cause them niggas will be in a body bag by the next day. Even though I'm not trynna go back to my old ways, I'm not trynna get killed either. I gotta be here to protect my family right?

Uhh, Duhh -_-!