Part 8 : Tamia's POV

TAMIA's POV

I got ready to go over to Rashad's house so we could go out to eat. Me and my baby are wearing matching outfits too? Yass fuck it up. LOL. But anyways I got on the 46 bus to go to Rashad's house. I stick my headphones in as soon as I got on the bus. I start jamming to Body Party by Ciara, then my shit KOTCH by RDX came on. I was soo into my music, I almost missed my stop.

I got off and walked to Rashad's house. The door was unlocked and when I opened it I saw a familiar face. Tony. Yes, this low life ass nigga.

"The fuck you doing here hoe?" he said.

"Nigga suck my dick because that was the old me, you immature ass nigga. And if I was still a hoe, I would never have sex with your miserable ass."

Just after I said that, this nigga grabs me.

"Get the fuck off me dick head!"

"You wanna be fucking rude? Huh smut?! Now I'ma give you this shit!"

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulders and carried me upstairs to Rashad's room. This nigga was soo tall that if I even tried to jump off, I would have broken a bone.

"Put me down you asshole now! My boyfriend is gonna beat your fucking ass!"

"Bitch shut the fuck up before I hurt you!"

He then punched me in my face. Like real hard. He punched me so hard that my nose started to bleed. But for some reason, I felt like I was being watched.

"Help me! Someone please!"

He slapped the shit outta me and told me to shutup. So I tried to get off the bed and run out the door. But that was no use. He threw me back on the bed and ripped off my skirt. He pulled down his pants real quick and thrusted inside me.

"AHHHHHH! Please get off of me!"

I screamed then started to cry. He pushed in and out of me and it felt so nasty, so terrible. When he started to shout, I already knew what he did. I tried to jump back before he got to cum inside me but it was too late.

Seconds later I heard a familiar voice yell my name.

"TAMMMMYYY!" shouted Rashad.

He busted through the door. Him, Lashawn, and Greg. Rashad punched Tony in the face as if he knew what was happening already.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE, RAPED MY GIRLFRIEND! I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!"

He punched the shit out of Tony repeatedly, while Greg and Lashawn came running towards me.

"We saw everything its a long story but come on we have to get you somewhere safe." said Lashawn

As I was taken downstairs, I still could hear Rashad beating the shit out of Tony. And I heard, what sounded like a baby crying. It was Tony of course.

Lashawn and Greg took me downstairs to the kitchen table and started talking to me at the same time and I couldn't understand what the hell they were saying.

"ONE AT A FUCKING TIME PLEASE!" I said.

"Sorry, let me go Greg. See Tamia we set up Tony to prove that you were a changed girl. Rashad put a spy camera on you when you didn't notice so you didn't know about the situation. Then Rashad put another camera in the living room and one in his room. We were in a van watching the whole thing parked a couple blocks away so you guys wouldn't see us. As soon as he threw you over his shoulders, we ran out the car straight here. We're fucking sorry man, we saw that we came too late. But Tony is gonna get what he deserves."

I sat there with the biggest :O on my face. I couldn't believe what they were telling me. I understand that they were trying to help me but why did I have to get raped in the fucking process. I just started to bust out crying.

"Tamia don't worry, he's gonna get what he deserves. Since we have everything on camera, we can give it to the police when we report it okay?" said Greg in a caring voice.

"Alright, guys but I just wanna see my baby now. I'm just soo broken to the highest extent."

As soon as I said that I saw Tony falling down the stairs. When he got to the bottom he was crying for help. Then I walked over to him and gave him what he fucking deserved.

"You wanted to *slap* fucking *punch* rape me nigga? *stomps on arm that's covering his face* FUCK YOU AND I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL NIGGA !"

"Baby calm down I got it from here. Lashawn, Greg, call the police NOW! Tamia, baby, I'm so fucking sorry I let this happen, did he hurt you badly?"

"Babe it's okay, they explained what happened. Let's just get to the fucking precinct. And oh yeah, one more thing."

"What is it baby?" said Rashad.

"Can we get me some pants too please? My pussy is colder than the north pole and the abominabal snowman's toes! I don't have time to defrost my shit!"