Part 9 : Tamia's POV

The paper clippings on the wall all made sense. This sick bastard has raped, shot, killed, and tortured females.

While he was rumaging through shit at his desk I tried to read this newspaper article on someone who had written a really interesting essay about this sick fuck.

It read, "Johnathan Charles, a college sophomore was given a topic to write about in forensics class. The topic was to write about a notorious murderer of your choice. Johnathan picked a guy who goes by the name 'Meek'. In his essay he started how.Meek had tortured young women and most of the time the time they were pregnant. Also in his essay hr stated deep feelings about Meek and why he did this stuff. Johnathan felt as if he was a very sick person. He said Meek was a coward to torture women especially women with children."

The newspaper article went on and on and it was really boring me. Cause I already know what I gotta do to please him. I probably gotta suck his dick , as alwayd -_- but honestly, now I've lost hope. So if I die here, I might as well enjoy myself.

Yal probably sitting there saying to yourself, "Oh please, Rashad is gonna come and save you."

Oh shut the fuck up already. His ass ain't coming to get me. I'm gonna sit here while this motherfucker has sex with me for his own fun and on video at that! I can't deal b .-.

Just as I was getting ready to lose all types of hope, he came over to me & pulled my pants off. I wasn't even shocked, I'm just scared for my baby :(

"You wanna see how I'm gonna punish you?", he said with an evil voice but a seductive look on his face.

I rudely ignored him.

This motherfucker dived right in my pussy seconds later.

I'm sorry, but Rashad ain't ever eat my shit like that! I mean this nigga was sucking on my clit like crazy! I wanted to cum so bad, but I told myself to hold it. I mean, cumming to a serial killer? But I did want to enjoy my death , so... I came. All in his mouth.

"Oh, your cum tastes so good for a pregnant girl. But that doesn't mean I'm finished just because you came.", he said, in his weird ass voice.

He then dove back down to my pussy lips. Just because I had came a couple of seconds ago, I was so sensitive. Every little thing made me moan!

I came again, four more times in a row! Sheesh, a world record! But then I saw where this was going. He was gonna fuck around with my senses and eat me out til I cried.

I tried to push his head away & he bit my hand , then went right back to work. I had no way to fight him off. I had to sit there , with my legs pried open & have my pussy eaten until there was no more cum left in my body.

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!