Tamia's POV

TAMIA's POV

Well hey guys! I haven't heard from yal in FOREVER! I'm doing fine actually, I feel so much better. But Budha probably told you already that I had a safe recovery. I know she did -_- . This girl never seems to fail about talking about Tamia. Ehhh, but its still love.

Now I know you guys are probably curious as to why the hell did I jump out the window?! But honestly guys, I had no idea about what else to do. I was tired of fighting for my life over and over again, so I was just ready to end everything right then and there. But I SURVIVED.

Rashad told me that my mom had fainted cause she thought I was dead. Lawwwd, only my mom I swear lol.

But Rashad and I graduated from Westinghouse. I had a 3.4 GPA and Rashad damn there had a 4.O. And plus we made a bet at the beginning of the school year that whoever got the highest GPA when we graduate, would get head atleast 5 times a week for two whole weeks! I'm sitting here saying to myself, " Seriously? Head for two weeks? Whose idea was that anyway?! Oh, wait. It was mine. But only because I thought I was gonna win -_-."

I'm not really sure what else you guys wanna hear from me. :/ Yal basically know my whole lifestyle by now. I just want to thank you guys for caring about my well being. No seriously, I appreciate it. You guys tuned into every time Budha updated the book. You've been there for me through my miscarriage, my almost death experience, my life transformation, and you guys even knew about who my real father was before I was even notified!! Lol

But hey guys CHEER UP ! This is definitely NOT the last of me. I mean if Budha can get her mind right, then maybe there will be a sequel or something! But here's a hint ! I'll be pregnant and in my late twenties in the next book!

T O O D L E S !!!!!!