Part 21 : Rashad's POV

" Baby don't worry! The doctors are going to take care of you. Stay with me!", I shouted.

And just as I said that, this Fat Albert in the face looking ass doctor gone tell me I can't come with her. So, by now you guys should know alot about me. It's Part 21 anyway right? Well, this is what I did... even though I really didn't like the doctor at the moment, I begged and cried to him and said, " PLEASE TAKE CARE OF HER, SHE'S ALL I HAVE LEFT!"

The things I do for love right? Yeah yeah I know; I have a habit of kissing ass when I want shit to go my way. But I'm not perfect!

Then all of a sudden, a petite sounding woman got on the loud speaker and said," WE HAVE A WOMAN AT ROOM 507 WHO HAS PASSED OUT. CAN WE PLEASE GET A MEDICAL TEAM OVER HERE NOW?!"

Now me being the nosey ass I am, I take my ass to Room 507. And you'll never believe who I see. It was Mrs. Cheryl, just laying there on the ground. She looked so lifeless there on the floor, that it had shocked the shit out of me, and I just stood there.

A medical team came rushing towards her with a stretcher. They started checking for her pulses and shouting everywhere and shit.

" SHE'S NOT BREATHING! GET HER ON THE STRETCHER NOW! THIS WOMAN NEEDS THE JAWS OF LIFE IMMEDIATELY!", a nurse shouted.

" Ms . Cheryl please don't die on me now! I love you and Tamia is going to pull through a good recovery.", I said as I rushed to her side crying.

" Sir, you're going to have to step back. We have to take her to the ER Immediately.", a male doctor says to me while in panic.

So I stepped back. I had to sit there and watch. I had to watch another medical team take ANOTHER one of my family members away.