Part 7 : Rashad's POV

RASHAD's POV

I can't believe I almost got her pregnant that night; 3 months ago. Even though Tamia and I are still together, I didn't want to have my seed by accident. But its a good thing we're doing great but its time to fix things with my friends. Even though they've been my niggas for sometime, they're gonna have to accept my girl, no matter what. Like fuck outta here with that childish shit son. It's time for these niggas to man up!

While walking around my school to get my year book signed I saw Greg. See I know he's one of the smarter ones in the group next to me so I know he's gonna understand.

"Yo Greg, I've been waiting to speak to you guys for sometime now. It's important."

"Sure, what's on your mind? Treat me like I'm Facebook my nigga. Tell me all your business and watch me not care. LOL. Naw, I'm just chatting. Wassup though?"

"You know how I told you guys how Tamia's only a hoe and I don't need her ass blah blah blaah?"

"Yeah, so what happened?"

"Listen Greg, since you guys stopped talking to me, she's been my life basically. And I swear to my mother's grave that we've had sex once and we've been together for 7 months. You gotta hear me out when I tell you she's a changed girl, I'm serious. Son, she can't even stand speaking to another nigga for more than 15 minutes. My nigga, we go to church on Sundays! She's taking it that serious."

"Damn, you turned ole girl out like that? I mean that's really good. I have no problem with it and I know Lashawn isn't but that's not the problem. Tony is \(-_-)/."

"Oh my fucking goodness, why must this nigga be so fucking difficult? You know what I'ma do? I'ma set this nigga up, just so he could see that Tamia is a changed girl."

"How you gonna do that?"

"Here's the plan. We're gonna act like we're all meeting up at my house right. But the first thing is we need Tamia or Tony to get to my house first. You niggas lucky I trust you with my house. Cause all you niggas got house keys, so there's no excuse! When Tony sees Tamia there by herself, he's gonna try to get in her pants. Lemme show you how shit is gonna go down, real *clap* nigga *clap* shit *clap*. I'm putting one of those spy cameras on Tamia's shirt and she's not even gonna know. Then I'ma put one in my living room and my bedroom. Trust me, if anything goes wrong, we'll know, cause the cameras will be running live. I'm boutta call this nigga and tell him to meet me in the lunchroom. Then I'ma tell him that we meeting up at my house to get something to eat."

"Alright, thats some legit shit but I respect her shit now. And those cameras are hopefully gonna prove you right."

"Alright, so I'ma hit you up later."

I walked down the hall while I called Tony to tell him to meet me at the lunchroom and he said he'll be there in 5 minutes. My heart kinda sunk because I know how this nigga likes to make scenes. Ain't nobody got time for that!

I got to the lunchroom and there's Tony waiting for me. I walk over to the table, took a deep breath and sit down in front of him.

"Wassup Tony?"

"Yurr, was good Rashad?"

"Well I'm trynna go out to eat with yal on Saturday. You wit it? Cause Lashawn and Greg said their going. And I almost forgot, Tamia's coming too and I don't need you say any derogatory comments, like deadass."

"Fuck. Alright I'll go, but make sure your smut isn't on my dick."

"Nigga please. Go to class and I'll see you Saturday."

I got up from the table and walked away. That nigga got me fucking tight son. Just wait until Saturday yo, I'ma see what this nigga is really about. Cause it feels like its time to drop this nigga I swear.