Part 9 : Greg's POV

GREG's POV

The police rang the doorbell. Before I went to the door, I looked over to the bottom of the stairs where Tony's sorry ass was still laying. Yo, I can't believe I was friends with his ass. What is going through your head that makes you want to rape someone? Now and days thirsty bitches be throwing they pussy at everyone. Dirty ass nigga son -_-. I walked over to the door and opened it. Lucky for us, it was two black officers. If we would have gotten some crackers, them niggas would have tried to arrest all of us.

"Excuse me, how's your evening? We gotten a call about a rape? I hear its also a videotape?" said the officer

"Yes sir. My friend and I wanted to see if our friend over there on the floor was going to try and speak to my friend's girlfriend here. We we're watching most of it from my friend Rashad's father's car. When we saw the situation was getting serious, we ran out of the car. But we had gotten here too late because he had already raped her sir." I told the officer.

"He came inside of me officer." Tamia butted in.

The police officer wrote everything on a pad. This shit was just too much for one day son.

"Alright, we're gonna have to go to the hospital so you can get a rape kit done. And may I also have this footage too please?" said the cop.

We walked him to the car while the other officer stayed inside and questioned Tony. And, yes, Tamia had pants on! We showed the police the technology we had setup in Rashad's father's car. He then took some photos of the setup and started unplugging everything. I watched him take out the stuff and bring it out to his car. He then radio'd his partner to handcuff Tony and throw his ass in the car.

"Bring that nigga out here in cuffs. We're ready to leave. The girl and her boyfriend will come with us in the cop car, while the two friends drive behind us." the police officer said into the radio.

"Listen, I'll sit next to him when we get inside so you don't have to babe." said Rashad to Tamia.

"No need for that young man. I'll sit next to him in the back and your girlfriend can sit in the front." the officer butted in.

We get into the car, Lashawn and I, and follow the cop car. I turn the music on and turn up the French Montana, to stop the weird tension.

"Yo, turn that shit off son!" yelled Lashawn.

"What happened son?"

"You wanna blast music like everything's okay! Our so called friend just raped Tamia back there! I can't believe I called him my nigga! That's fucking sad yo! *Lashawn starts to cry*

Like I don't even know shawty like that and I'm shedding tears for her. Since thatks one of my bestfriends and that's his girlfriend, I just feel for him. If that happened to someone I knew and loved, I wouldn't know what to do. Yo, you gotta promise that you wouldn't do some shit like that. You my nigga and so is Rashad and Tamia is his girl of like 7 months, so I respect that." Lashawn said while wiping tears from his face.

"I promise Lashawn. I love you guys with all my heart. Yal are my second family."

"I love your ass too, no homo shit." he said while laughing.

"LMAO, why must you always ruin the good moments son. Oh my god your a clown yo!"

"Nigga keep your eyes on the road, we getting close to the precinct." Lashawn

We pulled up to the 81st precinct and they had to drag Tony out the car because he starter kicking the back of Tammy's chair.

"You motherfucking bitch, I hate your hoe ass. That's why your pussy smell like the Hudson River bitch!" Tony shouted.

Like really son? Soo fucking disrespectful son. I hope this nigga learns his lesson when he gets out of prison. He probably gonna get out in 2O years hopefully.