Part 15 : Ms. Cheryl's POV

MS. CHERYL's POV

After I told Tamia about her father, it lifted a HUGE weight off my shoulders. But then she told me she was pregnant with Tony's kid, like why does she have to follow in my foot steps? I wanted better for her. I want the things for her that I couldn't have when I was growing up. Lawd Jesus Christ, I'm gonna have a grandbaby though. It was exciting and sad at the same time. But it was stressful too, so I just had to lay down and rest. As soon as I layed down, my phone started to vibrate. When I looked at my phone it read "Restricted". I usually don't answer blocked calls but there was something strange about this one. When I answered it I heard a familiar but terrifying voice on the phone. It was Terrance, Tamia's father.

"Hey babygirl, how's it going?" he said.

"What do you want asshole & how did you get my fucking number?" I replied.

"Let's just say, I have my connections. But anyways I would like to see my daughter. It's about time she meets me, when she actually knows who I am." he said.

"Get the fuck outta here & don't call my phone asshole. You didn't want to be in your daughter's life so don't think this is gonna change anything." I said angrily.

I hung up the phone & layed back on the bed. He just pissed me off even more. Then my phone started vibrating again. Restricted of course.

"DON'T HANG UP THIS MOTHER FUCKING PHONE OR I'M GONNA SLIT YOUR FUCKING THROAT. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT LEAVING OUT OF YOUR 659 RALPH AVE APARTMENT EITHER BITCH. I'M WATCHING YOU." he yelled into the phone.

As soon as he said that, I walked over to my window and looked threw my blinds and I didn't see anyone. He could see me and I couldn't see him. That's when I saw a sharp object come flying at my face from outside the window. I jumped away just in time. It broke the glass and landed on my bedroom floor. It had a note attached to it. I crawled over to it on the floor. I grabbed it and took it over to my bed. The note read: "If you don't let me see my child, I'll have my other child; Tony visit her. Yes Tony is my son bitch. Like father like son. And he's out of jail on good behavior. Toodles."

My heart sank. Only if I knew. What am I getting myself into?! A couple minutes later he called back my phone.

"Did you finally come to your senses woman?" he said.

"Yes, you can see her tomorrow at 3PM." I replied.

He then hung up. No reply. No nothing.