Part 6 : Tamia's POV

TAMIA's POV

You guys remember that Blue bra I had on? Well, its on the floor now :). He was kissing me all over when he told me to turn around. I turned around to feel him un-strap my bra. I held by tities once he took it off and faced him.

"Baby why you covering them? I wanna see :(." *He starts talking in his puppy dog voice*

"Alright, baby it's just a bit weird that's all."

I put my arms down and watched as his face turned into an :O, like he hit the jackpot.

"Like what you see baby?"

He just grabbed my left breast & stuffed it inside his mouth.

*ohh. oo.* *starts moaning*

"Yas. Bay. Bee. Oh. My. Goddd."

"Come her & give me a kiss Tammy."

I sucked the shit out of his bottom lip. While kissing him, I started to take off his shirt. He kept squeezing my breasts, but I didn't pay any attention to that. I was aiming for the golden prize. I wanted that dick. Now your probably saying Tamia, you starting up on that hoe shit again. But nurrr. It is a part of sex right? Right that second, as I was gonna unbutton his pants, he gently threw me on the couch, laying me down on my back. He started kissing on me starting from the top, then he worked his way down. When he got to my waistline he stopped. My heart stopped for a second because I was wondering if he was gonna eat me out or not. He pulled my hollister sweats off and threw them to the ground. Then when he saw my blue lace underwear, his face lit up.

"Really babe? Your matching my favorite color? Yasss *he says in a bird voice*"

He starts pulling down my blue panties and was pleased to what he saw. I couldn't believe what he was about to do. He pulled my under-wear away from my legs using his teeth, oh my god, it was too cute!

Then he told me to open my legs and put them over his shoulders. He sunk his face down into my wet pussy and started licking up and down.

*Ohhh yesss babyyy*

*Don't stop, yassss*

This was the first time I've ever been eaten out and to tell you the truth, it's better than penetration. He was sucking on my shit and boyyy was I cuming?

"Oh shit, Baby I'm gonna cum, Ohh Yess!!"

I came all over his pretty face and when he was finished I licked it all off. Then I got up and threw him on the couch and I told him to sit his ass down. I grabbed for his belt buckle and tried to get it off. But you know the shit that kills me? When you need to get a belt buckle open urgently, it acts like a fucking RUBIX CUBE!

When I finally got that shit open I pulled his pants down and his boxers too. When I say my baby was excited to see me, I meant it.

"Lemme show you what being a hoe taught me to do."

"Wait. What did you say Tamia? Don't even repeat it! I don't even want you to give me head anymore. You don't have to do it babe."

"I didn't mean to say it like that baby. I was just trying to make you happy. I'm sorry."

"I know baby. It's fine. Now come on lets go to your room. I'm gonna please you now."

I led him to my room and for some reason I was feeling type nervous. He picked me up and gently layed me down on my bed. He opened my legs and thrusted his groin against my pussy. It went inside and it was soo big. I was screaming his name and moaning to the loudest extent. All I heard was squishy wet noises coming from inside my body.

"Faster! Baby, faster!"

"I love you Tamia."

"I love you too Shadi."

Right after he said that, he busted inside me. Yep, no condom on. And I was broke with no 'Morning After Pill'!

"Rashad WHAT DID YOU DO? Why weren't you wearing a condom? Oh my god, what am I gonna do?!"

"Baby I'm sorry I forgot to pull out. It was by mistake I swear!"

"Now what if I get pregnant? Put your damn clothes on. We're going to the fucking pharmacy."

He puts his clothes on so fast, you woulda thought this nigga was running from the cops.

"Come on baby, I'm gonna buy you everything you need for this. Anyways, what do you need?"

"I need birth control, Morning After Pills, and condoms!"

We got into the car which was parked right outside my house. Good thing Walgreens is open 24 hours or my ass would of been pregnant!

We finally pulled in the parking lot and I jumped out and ran in the store while he parked the car. I went to the front counter and asked them where it was at. While on my way to the pharmacy counter, Rashad tapped me on my shoulder.

"You found the stuff babe?"

"Yeah, its $7.O5. Do you have enough money for it?"

"Oh, of course I do. I was gonna suprise you and take you out tomorrow anyway, so I had to bring out that bread for my babygirl."

"Aww thanks babe. It's technically not a suprise if you tell me about it."

"Technically it is brainiac, just wait and see."

"Baby, hopefully I don't get pregnant now but I just want to tell you that I can see you being the father of my child. And we're about to graduate? I think we should have fun first, then that comes later. Because even though we're about to step out  into the real world, I'm sort of anxious about starting my own family now. Mainly because I've been making progress as showing that I'm a new respectable person. I just really don't wanna go back to what I use to do."

"Baby that's fine. And my dad use to always nag me about hoe he wants me to settle down after I finish high school. I'm up for it baby, anything a anything. We're in love and we're both finacially stable? Oh yes, it's us against the world baby!"