12 - Doom | EXO

I took a glance at him and saw him shake his head at himself as if that would be guilty pleasure.

"Master Kyungsoo." Jongin told me in a loud whisper and pointed to his friend, who shoved him hard, but Jongin just grinned. "Pamper him."

"Master Kyungsoo," I repeated softly and bowed my head, feeling myself getting red. If I'm already submitting to King Chanyeol the Terrible, I gritted my teeth viciously, might as well make everybody happy. "Inhye will take care of your every need tonight. Just tell me what you want, and it'll be done for you, master." Oh my god. Somebody shoot me.

The guy who face-palmed himself earlier probably had the same thought because he face-palmed himself again and cringed. "Please let's just play some games. Stop bullying the poor waitress."

"You should try, hyung. The girl's a pro at this maid stuff. Just do it like Park Chanyeol, it's what we came here for –"

"Minseok, Innie, that's Master Min –"

"Oppa. Call me oppa. 'Minseok oppa' would work just fine."

I had completely given up my revolutionary spirit at this point and simply nodded. "Minseok oppa, Inhye will make sure you leave satisfied tonight."

"And how do you plan on pleasing us, maid?" Chanyeol caressed my bare legs and forced his bottle of soju into my hands.

I refused to take it but he forced it into my lap, in between my legs, showing me my place. I grabbed it at once, red-faced.

"Please be kind to Innie, master." I said in a low whisper.

He chuckled. "Hearing you talk like that makes me want to stop bullying you really, Innie, but we came here for some fun." He grabbed my hand and moved it so that the opening of the bottle rested at my lips. "Drink."

I took a sip from his bottle. Chanyeol smirked and slapped my thigh lightly before turning to ask the room. "American drinking games?"

"You know any?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol in return. I tried to stand up but Baekhyun held me back this time, ignoring my protests and refusing to let go of my hand.

"Kings Cup?"

"Beer Pong?" Kris suggested.

"Russian Roulette?" Is that American?

"Strip Poker!" What. That's not even a drinking game.

"Flip Cup?"

"Do we have those cups though?"

"We do." Chanyeol pointed his chin at the cabinet and mini-fridge in the corner. "We have everything. Whiskey, vodka, tequila, I also saw salt and lime wedges –"

"Body Shots!" Kris jumped up from the couch and clapped his hands together excitedly. The rest of us looked at him in puzzled silence.

"Body Shots, don't you guys know –" He cut himself off exasperatedly at our lack of response and grabbed Chanyeol. "You, didn't you want to see her strip?"

Oh no. This was not sounding good. I tried to get rid of Baekhyun's hold but he nudged me to Chanyeol, who wrapped his arm around my waist to restrain me.

Kris strode over to the mini-fridge and took out the tequila.

"So to do a Body Shot, first take off her clothes and lay her down. Put a lime wedge in her mouth, or anywhere really, and sprinkle salt somewhere on her body. You start by licking off the salt. After that somebody pour tequila on her stomach while you suck it off her body, and you finish by taking the lime wedge from her mouth." Kris licked his lips. "Or wherever you put it, I suppose."

I felt like crying. The room was silent and I didn't even know how I could ask for help.

Or who would have cared even if I did.

---

A/N: BAD, BAD, BOYS. BAAAD. But I must confess, I am kinda into Chanyeol these days because I'm writing about him so much. I am thinking of changing the name of this story to Hacking Seoul, but I'm not a hundred percent set on it yet. I will change the book cover once I decide. If you have any inputs, please comment! Book covers are welcomed too! I'm not very good at making them, as you can tell lol.