Chapter 11

My Mate the Angel

Chapter 11

(Kim P.O.V)

"Hello Emily. " I say happy to finally see her.

She waves at me then looks away with a sad face.

"How are you? I haven't seen you since you left Heaven a few days ago." i say missing her so that i couldn't help trying to get a response from her.

She looked back at me and pointed to her throat.

"Right. You want your voice back don't you? I'm sorry for that. Here." I say as i make my hand transparent and slip it into my throat and grab the voice coming from my voice box.

I bring it out of my throat and gesture for Emily to come over to me.

She leans over me as I slip my hand into her throat and place her voice into her voice box.

"Thank you, Kimmy. I appreciate this. You've given back to me something that is very precious to me." She says with her soft and beautiful voice.

She cups her throat and smiles down at me.

I nod since i know i can't talk.

Emily hugs me and doesn't let go.

Her mate, Jess, brings me a pad of paper and a pencil while i hug Emily.

I break our hug and write something on the pad of paper and show it to her.

I've found my mate as you can tell! Isn't he cute? I can't wait 'til he kisses me! it is going to be so amazing! How are you? Is your mate being a good little wolf-boy? If he isn't I'll kick his butt to china for hurting you.

She laughs as i do some boxing moves to show that i mean it.

"No. He's being a good wolf-boy. Though he was pretty close to marking me before we got here. All because of these shorts and biting my bottom lip. Man, I've missed you so much, darling." She whispers to me.

I laugh at her situation and smile at her.

Then my eyes widen at the realization that i have my voice.

My loud, care-free voice.

I grin at her and we literally break into song.

And the song that break into is called S.I.N.G. by My Chemical Romance

Her soft meets my loud making a beautiful combination.

Sing it up

Boy you've got to see what tomorrow brings

Sing it up

Girl you've got to be what tomorrow needs

For every time that they want to count you out

You'll lose your voice every time you open up your mouth

Sing it for the boys

Sing it for the girls

Every time that you lose it sing it for the world

Sing it from the heart

Sing it til your nuts

Sing it out for the ones that'll hate your guts

Sing it for the deaf