opinion?? please read!!

Okay so I hope you're all enjoying the story!!!

I know the updates have been slow but I've been losing readers, and it's taking a long time to get more reads on each chapter.

I was planning on writing a sequel to this story, but I think it's dying down a little too much in terms of readers. I have a bunch of drafts for new stories saved, and I am starting to think that I should end Secrets entirely instead of ending it at a point where a sequel could be written.

No need to fear, Harry's secret will still be revealed, of course.

I hope you don't mind if I end the story of Emily and Harry in this book instead of making two, but let me know if you have any objections.

There are still many chapters to come, and I hope you continue to read this book! I love all of you who keep reading and bear with the slow updates! I hope you're enjoying Secrets.

//

By the way, I've also been suffering an extreme case of Post Concert Depression. It's a severe condition where one feels much pain in the heart, and multiple other places in the body. The victim also doesn't feel the reason to be living on the planet anymore and feels very empty inside with nothing to look forward to. Pray for the victims (yours truly) as they get through this difficult time. The author of this book has been living with this condition for almost a month, and it still hasn't gone away. God(or shall I say Liam Payne) bless her.

I HOPE NONE OF YOU CRY EVERYTIME YOU LOOK IN YOUR CAMERA ROLL AND SEE THE BEST NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE, BYE! :(:

--Megan💝