Chapter 8

I was home and tired, I had a headache. Chase was on my mind. I couldnt get him out if my brain, its not even like I think about him he's just in my mind.

Why did he save me? Why was he so upset? Sigh I wish I knew but I didn't. I wish he was here with me, I wish I was in his arms like I was earlier when he saved me from almost getting hit by a car. He felt so warm, so soft, and he smelled like the heavens.

I can't wait to see him tomorrow.

*

I woke up and I had just enough time to start getting ready, I was surprised that I didn't wake up late, maybe my thoughts about chase before I went to sleep helped me sleep better.

I put on a black dress and I wore my black convereses, I wore my dark grey beanie with red lipstick.

I went downstairs and made some coffee and then headed out the door.
It was raining, but I didn't care. I got in my car and drove to school.

*
I parked in the parking lot and noticed chase's car parked right across from mine. My heart started to race and I felt happy just from thinking of him.

I walked up to the doors in front of the school and began to walk to my locker, of course people were staring at me making side comments.

Sigh I wish it would stop already.

Down the hall, Amy and her little group of idiots were walking right towards me, "well if it isn't little miss outcast" I closed my locker and turned around, "Amy go away I honestly don't have time for you bullshit" her and her group of idiots started to laugh "I can't wait to talk to chase today"

I turned my head fast, her talking about chase  really irritated me, " I'm sure he,d love to talk to me instead of you" I clenched my fist, "shutup" her and her group of idiots started to laugh even louder and people were starting to stare. "Oh I'm sorry, do you have a crush on chase outcast?" My
whole entire body was heated, my fist was hurting from clenching it so hard, "I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" I pushed her and she fell on the floor, everybody was staring, her freinds started to help her up but I ran. I ran because I knew a teacher was going to be coming and I didn't want to get suspended.

I ran out the back door and a hand went around my mouth scaring me.
"OH sh-" I turned around
and it was chase.

My heart and body was about to melt, my heart started to race, for a moment I got lost in his eyes.

We both stood there in silence for a moment, "c-chase?" He looked down for a second and looked back up, he looked a little nervous, " Inphy, I have to talk to you".
----------------
Hope you guys liked this chapter :)
Your thoughts? I'm curious to know hope you guys like it so far.