Chapter 12

Grams lit another candle and dimmed the lights in the house, "did you tell her about the soul binding?" Chase,s face got extremely red "uh..uhmm, i-i,ll be right back"

I didn't understand though

Why was he so embarrassed?

His grandmother started to chuckle
"He's too shy and embarrassed to talk to you about it, so I,ll just tell yo-" "n-no!" Chase ran back in the room, he sounded nervous
and embarrassed still.

But

Why?"i-i wanna be the one to tell her" grams looked up at him "are you gonna be able to control your emotions?" Chase nodded his head.

His grandmother left the room and now I was nervous. I didn't know if what he was about to tell me was good or bad.

"I-its basically,..uhm.." Its basically what? "t-to humans it would be sex" my heart started to race like a running horse...having sex?!

With Chase? my face turned red the thought of doing that with him gave me this incredible feeling a feeling I can't describe. I was turned on but it wasn't just that. I felt like a meth addict and he was my meth. The joy I would feel, the pleasure..but overall it was just him.

It felt like something on the inside of me was rumbling and twisting and vibrating, his eyes changed into a beautiful color, they went from Brown to a redish hazel.

They were so beautiful he looked up at me "what you're feeling right now is our souls craving each other" for us its not just sex its way, way, more than that" " its our souls colliding all of our energy, our power, it morphs into one we have to be able to control our emotions and our powers while doing it.

So..that means that for every time we have sex, our souls are becoming one? is that why my body feels like my soul was screaming for his?

Chase was panting, he was really Turned on "Inphy I have a very, very high sex drive it's something that's natural to demons but you can say its kind of a curse"

"It's a curse because when I get like this I can become very,Very, controlling" "and I dont wanna hurt you" "if I were to do that it would drive me to the brink of insanity"

My heart was pounding it felt as if I could feel every vein all the oxygen, all the blood rushing through my heart, "well when the time comes, I give you my consent to be controlling on me" his eyes widened I knew he wasn't going to hurt me.

"You k-know I'm a virgin right"
He nodded his head, "yea I know"

His eyes turned brighter as he looked into mine, "i am too"
------------------
Hope you like this chapter:)
What are your Thoughts on everything so far?