Chapter 10

"The Demon what?" I looked at him shocked, I couldn't believe what I was hearing, it sounded so unreal but something in my gut told me it was real, that he was telling me 100% of the truth. I just felt like I could trust him.

He lit his cigarette and began to smoke it, honestly he looked sexy as hell smoking, "In your family, there was this old folklore, a folklore that one girl in the family would be born as a demon Tamer, but to your family, this was a curse because they were extremely religious"

"Every living family member was a Christian" , and it was told that a child with burgundy hair would be born and that child would be the Demon Tamer" I looked at him shocked by all this information about my family, I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I didn't want it to be true, "

"Now princess, I can't tell you what happened to your family right now because your not mentally ready for it" " I can't tell you" he got closer to my face and put one hand on the side of my face, "I don't wanna see you suffer", "I,ll tell you when your mentally ready"

Mentally ready?..I've been ready to learn about my family! I knew that what my foster mom told me was a lie,

I knew it.

But thinking about it, did she lie to me to prevent my feelings from getting hurt, or did she not care for my family, and therefore felt like it was not important?

I don't know, I don't fucking know, but I do know that I was livid, mentally ready?!, I've been ready! And I was tired of waiting! I've been waiting all of my life to figure out the truth.

I stood up and pushed him away, "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" I screeched and he looked like he felt guilty,

"IVE BEEN READY, I NEED TO KNOW CHASE!" He looked down, "inphy please calm down"

"I-i can't tell you right now please, I need you to understand" I punched the bus stop sign that I was next to, "WHY?! ANSWER ME DAMNIT WHY?!"

he stood up, he started to yell "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I DONT WANNA SEE YOU SAD AND DEPRESSED! I CANT SEE YOU LIKE THAT, LOOKING AT YOU LIKE THAT WOULD RIP MY SOUL APART INPHY!"

I froze still in my spot, he loved me?
"You are my life, seeing you in tears feels like my heart is being ripped out of my chest!, "you mean the world to me," a tear fell from his eye, he walked over to me and got close into my face, "I'm really sorry, I wanna tell you but i cant, i only can when your mentally ready," I stared at him in his eyes, my heart was beating rapidly, so fast to the point were my chest felt like it was going a little numb, I was confused, and I let my anger get the best of me.

I just really needed to know,

But..

I believed in chase, I don't know why but..I trusted him.

We sat in silence for 3 minutes on the bench, "OK, fine" chase looked up with a smile on his face and his eyes alittle watery still, I scooted closer to him, " Just tell me everything else"..since I was the Demon Tamer I needed to know everything,

And I knew from then on out, a new chapter in my life began.
---------------
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter:), and yea sorry all of the chapters are short im knew to this, plus my fingers get tired from typing so much, but what are your thoughts so far? Do you like the story so far? Give me your opinions