Chapter 9

His eyes were very pretty, I was extremely nervous, I was confused,

How did he know my name?

"O-Ok" I looked up at him, he was extremely tall while I was only 5 feet tall. Compared to him I looked like a munchkin, "do you mind if we go somewhere else?" He looked at me, it seemed like every time he looked at me he couldn't stop.

"S-sure" I nodded my head I was extremely nervous, I had so many questions, why were you so angry? Do you hate me? Why were you avoiding me?

"Why were you so angry at me? His lips turned into a frown, he looked like he felt extremely guilty, "I am so so sorry, I really am I apologize" his face turned red and his eyes looked a little teary.

"Inphy i came here to talk to you about everything and answer some of your questions you probably have been having your entire life" when he said that I froze...my entire life? How could he have all my answers, what did he know about me?

" Inphy..I'm a half demon" I looked at him confused and started to laugh a little from disbelief. "chase, are you high right now?" He got closer and grabbed my hand, and when he did the vibration and the intense feelings came back. I looked up at him shocked, and surprised.

"I'm serious" he looked into my eyes and it felt like my entire body was
Glued to his, it felt magnetic, and I didn't wanna loose this feeling,

" You are my master, I was made to protect you".

I exhaled because I was breathing hard, " p-protect me from what?" He let go of my hand and started to walk, I just stood there in shock, " are you coming beautiful?" My cheeks flustered and turned a bright red.

I followed him like a lost dog, "I know anything and everything about you"
I looked at him curious as to how he could, considering we barly knew each other..

Or

So I thought. I stopped and sat down on a bench, "OK whats my favorite color?" "Black" he answered it as soon as I got finished asking the question, "favorite movi-" he cut me off , "Alice in wonderland"

"favorite food? He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and took one out, " you don't have one" I looked at him surprised, and I didn't know if I should feel creeped out or flattered, " whens my birth-" he respondes as if he was reading my mind, "November,19,1997", " you were born at midnight on a Friday" I was shocked that he knew so much about me, but I needed some kind of proof,

Atleast enough to know he wasn't a stalker,
" I need some more proof, he looked at me and scooted closer to me on the bench, " close your eyes and give me your hands" I did as I was told, once I did It felt like I was seeing my life flash before my eyes,

from when I was a baby, to now. I saw everything, when my foster mom was feeding me bottles to , changeing my diapers , everything. I saw me in the hospital room, I think I just left my real mothers womb I saw her looking at me with fear in her eyes, but why? I jumped back and gasped, my whole world had just changed, my mother, I saw my mothers face my real mothers face! Tears were streaming down my face and I felt so confused, so sad..

Chase sqeezed me and hugged me tightly, once he did I felt so safe and warm,
It felt like all of my problems were gone, " its gonna be alright princess"
My entire face turned red,

That was one thing I always wanted to know what did my real mother look like, I found out, but it pained me that she looked at me as if I was some kind of monster.. And I wanted to know why.

"Inphy..you are the Demon Tamer"

-------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter:), its my first story so yea, I'm trying but tell me you thoughts