Chapter 24

I woke up on the couch, I felt someone near my side, it was Micheal,

"Good Morning beautiful" my stomach fluttered a little, "g-good Morning"

Then I realized..

I was blushing, I was feeling the same way with Chase once everything went down,

The same feelings, the urge to just talk to him, wanting him to stay near me, to not leave my side, having him constantly in my thoughts,

Did I..

Did I fall in love with Micheal?

I was starting to remember everything that happened before I passed out,

He called me beautiful, I was starting to think me being a Demon Tamer was a curse more than a good thing,

Can someone really be in love with two guys? Right now it felt possible, usually chase is the one lingering in my mind but now Micheal is too,

Was I prepared?, I had no idea..but I can't ignore these strong feelings.

"M-Micheal", "how long have you been sitting next to me?" He looked up at me and smiled, "ever since I woke up", "which was last night", "sorry if I'm creeping you out but..I couldn't help myself", "I couldn't sleep..because the only thing I could see when I closed my eyes was you", "you were all I could think about and I just.."

I noticed his face was turning red, he was blushing really hard, "I'm sorry" I smiled, "Micheal its alright don't apologize"

Chase came from the basement, "How do you two feel?" I froze, how was I suppose to deal with this, being in love with two guys, I don't even know if it's just because I tamed him, and if they,re just false feelings, or if I fell for him when I saw his true self through his soul, and I fell in love with him when our souls connected,
Or..
Did I start to develop feelings when we got drunk together?

I didn't know.

"What we feel for her isn't love", "it can't be it hast to be something else" "something stronger", "something so strong that it's not even in human capability" "my heart is beating so fast that I should be dead and that's just from being near you inphy" " I feel like I'm on drugs"

My face turned red, "M-Micheal"

"I knew this was going to happen.. " "I'm not sharing you inphy I refuse to share you!" "even if you love him back which I know you do but that's the bitter part.."

"Your love for us has no limit.." "so its impossible to try to win you over", "so we are forced to share you.." "I'm forced to share you considering I was the one who was actually born for you"

Micheal walked over to Chase and stood in his face, "Listen..I don't care if you were first at this point that doesn't even matter anymore", "lets not forget whats really important and that's keeping her safe!"

Chase pushed Micheal and he slid across the room, "Get out my face before you get yourself killed" Micheal teleported in front of chase and before he could  punch him..

I screamed,

"STOP IT!" "listen! You two are going to get along do you understand me!?!" "please don't forget that you two are brothers" "I know things are difficult but realize who is and isn't the enemy!"

"Inphy you don't know what its like to be in love with you!!" "or to go insane over you or whatever the fuck this i-"

"WE WILL FIGURE IT OUT!!"  as I yelled they both grew silent, almost as if they couldn't speak, "I..I'm sorry inphy" Chase stood there and looked up at me ,"please forgive me for my behavior princess"