Hide and Seek (Dave Escamilla #1)

This one is for alifrazer. I'm sorry for making this one super long, but I hope you enjoy it anyways. Thanks for requesting!

************

You sighed, pulling into your driveway. You had just gotten home from a tiring day of work. Everyone kept getting on your nerves, asking you this and that, when you didn't know any better than them. Some other people even had the audacity to try and tell you how to do your job. When they didn't even know what they were doing! It was just a very stressful day, but the thought of you and your amazing boyfriend having a date night definitely helped you push through it.

You and Dave have been dating for about two and a half years and it has been amazing. He is the sweetest guy ever, he always goes out of his way to make sure that you are happy and comfortable. He also loves surprising you with gifts and going on spontaneous trips. He loves to show you how much he cares. Sometimes it made you feel bad about how much he spoils you, but Dave always insisted that he loved doing it.

A smile started to form on your face as you thought of all the crazy things you have done with Dave over the past few years. It was amazing how the simple thought of him made you smile. But when you noticed that his car wasn't in the driveway, it made your smile falter. It was kind of weird that Dave wasn't here. Whenever he was off tour and not doing any other of his band member duties, he was there to welcome you home with a kiss and a hug and ask you about how your day was.

"Maybe, something came up," you thought, shrugging it off. You ignored the slight pang of hurt in your heart as you unlocked your door and stepped inside.

"Why wouldn't he call and leave a message? Or at least send a text," you thought. You kicked off your shoes and walked into your bedroom to change into some comfy clothes. As you looked through the drawers of your dresser, more and more thoughts began to enter your head.

"Did I do something to hurt him? What if he found someone else?! He has been acting strange lately, but he wouldn't do that. No, he loves me... Right? There is definitely something going on," you continued to form every possible scenario in your head.

"Maybe, I'm just overreacting..." was your final thought before hopping into your bed. You reached without looking for the T.V. remote that was usually on your night stand. You continued to wave your hand around for a bit before your hand touched a folded piece of paper. You looked over and saw that it had your name on it written in fancy cursive letters. You inspected the paper before opening. It read:

Dear Alice,

I thought of a new game for us to play! It's called dress up hide and seek! Here are the rules of the game:

1. You need to follow my clues and come find me.
2. You need to dress up really fancily or else you will be disqualified!
3. Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
4. Go to (F/N) for your first clue (they begged me to help).
5. There is not a rule #5, but I thought it look more official with 5 rules.

Good luck finding the clues. And don't keep me waiting too long, I might get bored and wander off!

Love,
Dave

You were completely shocked. This was the first time Dave had done anything like this, but you were so excited. You hopped out of your bed and searched your wardrobe for your nicest clothes, but nothing seemed to stick out. You continued to look around until you saw a box on the floor with your name on it . Kneeling down, you inspected the box. You had never noticed this before, so you decided to open it.

Inside there was a beautiful (F/C) dress that wasn't too fancy or too casual, it was perfect. You carefully removed the dress from the box and held it up front of you, causing a piece of paper to fall from its folds. You set the dress down on your bed and picked up the note. It read: