4

>photo of The Director

"Mr. Jones, the grandfather is a Russian sleeper agent. The organization of the KGB has been foregone, but their weapons are still state side. The worry isn't that the grandfather will be activated, but the bomb that every agent brought from Russia for their mission."

Finished addressing the agents in the room, the man looked directly at her. This whole meeting felt like a lecture back in university to her, but now that she's being directly talked too she came out of her daze.

This man reminded her of her head master at the private school she attended. Both men shared this refined, aged look, with their salt and pepper hair. His sense of style wasn't lacking for someone of his age, like he tries hard to keep up with the young men.

".... are you listening ms. Jamison?"

"Yes, but I don't understand why I have to go undercover. Unless he likes his women young," after saying that realization hit. A look of horror overcame her face, imagining having to flirt or even get physical with someone triple her age.

The image they showed earlier of the man came to her imagination. The years were imprinted heavily on his face, the chipped tooth that was advertised proudly in his smile.

Turning back to the man, she said " I will not do anything with an old man, I will do anything but that."

A deep chuckle came out of the man's mouth, " rest assured ms. Jamison you will not be dating this man but rather his son." Bending down to the conference table, he clicked a button.

On the screen to the right of him, a very handsome face displayed. He didn't have his grandfathers jet black locks, but shiny strands of dirty blonde hair. His picture gave this aura that he should be in a teen vogue magazine, not a librarian helping his grandfather.

Thinking of lying to his sparkly hazel eyes didn't feel right to her. Most of this mission didn't sit well in her stomach, but she knew she needed that money.

"How old is he?" She interrupted the man.

"Two years younger than you." He answered.

Shocked she turned to the man, "he looks younger than 28, and how do you if he knows anything about his grandfather's background?"

" Well, we don't really know for sure that he is involved. But you don't need to worry about getting information out of him."