14

PAUL'S POV

What is this boy going on about, i seriously thought he was going to talk to me about having a baby. That's the only reason I came up with for him to have invited me to the park, its been about three to four years since emma and Matt have been married. How do they not have multiple kids by now? Back in my day if you've been married this long you'd have three kids by now.

I remember the first day his mama dropped him off at my house, she didn't know the reason why my son never speaks to me. I made the horrible decision to tell my son on his twenty first birthday that I own an empire.

He did not take it the way I hoped he would, at this age I expected to be retired watching my son take over my position.

Flashback:

The couch felt extra soft today, or maybe that's because of the thirty pounds I've put on recently. For the past hour and a half tge blue jays have been getting their asses' wiped, Xaviers been a good boy for me so far. Its been about two months since the incident. I should have listened to my friend when he told me not to leave my seventeen year old home alone, this boy thought it would be okay to throw a party while I left for the weekend. When I cane home the house looked like a hurricane passed through, so I made him do all of my wife's chores plus mine and his for four months. And he hars to be my slave on the weekends when the bluejays game comes on.

I was going to or more like thinking about telling him this weekend. I'm thirty eight right now and I need an heir soon. He obviously can't take over now but I at least thought I could start training. Well after this I don't know what to do, but I at least have to get the idea in his thoughts.

My wife doesn't agree with me, Victoria thinks that he's too young to even know about us. My wife knows about my empire, but she has no idea about my background.

I'll just do it and see what happens.

"Boy!!" I yell from the couch.

Running into the living room Xavier says "yes sir."

Lifting my beer to signal that I need a new one, "get me another then get your ass in this seat." I ordered.

Taking my bottle and running to make it back in time, I turn back to the game to see the instant replay of the bluejays scoring a point, "goddammit I missed it."

"Here sir." Xavier handed me the drink while sitting next to me on the couch.

Well better late then never, I thought.

"Son I got something to tell you."

"Yes sir?"

Setting my beer on my side table, I reached behind me for my gun. Pulling it out of my waistband I put it on the coffee table, "son Imma mobster." I didn't know any other way to say it, Xavier needed to know.