15

Mathew's POV

Well I guess this was a useless trip, pops wasn't about to tell me anything. I literally just waisted an hour of my afternoon, which I could have used to see what Emma's doing.

My suspicions with Emma don't just end at who she is and what she does but more cause of why. I know she gave me this story about Paul being a criminal but I've lived around criminals, he was a teddy bear compared to them.

PAUL'S POV

Ok ok I will do this, my people need a leader, obviously they can't lead themselves. But I also have to to think about if he can take the heat, being responsible for over 300 people isn't an easy job. The only reason I took the job from my grandfather, who didn't know what he started, because I knew of a way to monopolize on his stupidity.

Now years later I know that my grandson will make me proud not like my son.

MATHEW'S POV

What could Emma be doing right now?

Sometimes I would catch myself dreaming about us in a decade sitting on the porch of the house I planned to buy, watching our children. I can imagine us living anywhere, but I really want to fulfill my dreams of living on a farm. I always wanted to watch my children running around with some farm animals.

PAUL'S POV

What is he dreaming about?

Standing with my cane I stretch my hand behind me, "son I gotta show you something." I said, I was going to go through with this and he had to deal with it.

Looking at me he looked so happy that I wasn't mad at him for not giving me grandchildren, but I don't give a damn about no baby. I had to train this kid for The job of a life time. What I did was not considered a job for soft men with weaknesses, I know my son was all of that but I had no other choice.

Pulling my nine millimeter glock from my wasteband and let my arm fall to my side. "What do you I think I do for a living son?" I questioned, years I've wondered what he thought I did. Shouldn't he be guessing by now why I always have security guards. Since he never asked I never thought to bring it up.

Getting out of my daze I see Matt on the ground with his hands In the air , "WHAT YOU'CHO DOING BOY?" I yell outraged.

Matt slowly got up from his knees and pointed towards my Betty, "What the fuck is that pops?"

Advancing toward to him, "whatchu call me boy? Huh?" Slamming my face right up to him with my glock pointed at his face. I was born with an alpha nature, no one disrespects me to my face. Consequences will occur if I hear any form of disrespect towards me from anyone. Men and women have died for this reason and many more will come after them.

Slamming his gun into his face paul sent Matt tumbling down to the ground. He didn't plan on doing this but he didn't have any other option, if he wanted to leave his empire to matt he'd need to toughen up the boy. Squading down to his level with the help of his cane, paul whispered in his ear " Son I ain't from your world, in my world when a man disrespects me I have to teach him a lesson."

Matt was so confused right now, he thought he was making progress in his conversation with Paul. He thought his grandfather was about to give him advice on how to deal with the Emma issue, but out of nowhere he pulled a gun. Growing up matt was always told by paul that guns were not the solution and that under no circumstance should he own a weapon himself.

Laying on the ground he felt so dizzy and he could feel a streak of blood sliding down the side of his face. Pulling his upper body up he balanced himself with an elbow while his other hand went to wipe the blood off his face. Bringing his hand in front of his face he felt like he would throw up. Since he was was young he wasn't the biggest fan of blood. Getting enough energy he tried to get into a sitting position but paul slammed his cane into his chest. Falling backwards and slamming his head on the ground he screamed out in frustration. Pulling his head up a bit off of the ground he yelled, "What the fuck pops? What do you think your doing?"

Pulling up to a standing position paul turned in the direction of his detail and raised his hand. His guards quickly came running while he turned to address matt, "Oh you'll find out very soon."

The guards ran towards a still matt and pulled him up and over their shoulder. Paul turned away to walk to his car, but he could hear matt struggling. All paul was thinking about was how he'd tell Emma what he's about to do.

------------
I know its short but I am sooooo busy, and I'll be taking a hiatus for 2 to 3 weeks hopefully 2. I have midterms and exams so I'll try my best to comeback quickly.
THANK YOU!!!!

~ IF YOU LIKED IT SHARE!!!
~IF YOU LIKED IT VOTE!!!
~ IF YOU LIKED IT COMMENT!!!