Preface | Diary of a Mindless Guy

P R E F A C E

_______________________________

       “I promise to you anything, Cameron is gay! He likes Mindless Behavior - how gay-er can you get?” Those are the insulting words I have to hear everyday I go to school. The words get thrown like knives - and I try my best to dodge them. “You think he doesn’t know that? Oh, shh. Here he comes!” Even if the people weren’t bullies, they did make me feel like I was wrong for liking Mindless Behavior. I liked them back in the early Team Mindless era; all the girls accepted me for who I was. That was on the internet anyways. The school always gave me a hard time with it.

       “So, Cameron! Did you buy a new Mindless Behavior tour shirt? Hope it doesn’t fit you snug.” More snickers. No matter how much I tried, I couldn’t ignore it.

      “Will you just leave me alone? I’m trying to get my books and you’re bothering me.” For some reason, this made everyone laugh. I was glad, I could finally get to class.

 **********

       Now, you’re probably wondering why everyone is giving me hell for liking Mindless Behavior.  Ever since I told everything (rather, everyone found out) people wouldn’t let it down since. They call me gay, transvestite and even a cross-dresser, even though I dress like any other teenage guy would. Sometimes I wish I wouldn’t have told anyone that, but sometimes I’m glad I did.

 There’s only one girl that I can say that understands me, and that’s Veveeyn. Veveeyn likes Mindless Behavior also, so I guess she can more accepting. I befriended Veveeyn when everyone was bullying me and she came to my rescue. It was like a guardian-angel type relationship since.

 Only the internet Team Mindless accepts me; they praise me even. I know I’m not the only guy that likes them, and that’s why I’m here to tell you my story.

You can call it, “Diary of a Mindless Guy”.