Chapter 4: Zayn

Chapter 4: Zayn

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groan and roll over to demobilize the annoying tone of my alarm. Why the fuck do I have an alarm set anyways? It's not like I'm actually going to get out of bed. I finally get the alarm to stop going off and wrap my duvet tighter around me. I'm almost out again when....

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"What the fuck is so important that I have to get up this early for?" I mumble very irritated. I'm obviously not a morning person even though it's only around ten in the morning. I read the name of the alarm which reads, "Lagoon date." That's all I need to get up and start getting ready. I totally forgot and I have to get her in about four hours. Is it four hours? Yeah, that sounds about right.

I turn the alarm off and drag my feet to the bathroom and start my daily routine. I take a piss and wash my hands. I then proceed to clean my face and brush my teeth. I know that it seems weird that I like clean my face, but guys need to do it too. I then hurry over to the part of my room where I'm keeping my suitcase. I grab out some black jeans and a black band tee that Harry so generously cut the sleeves off of. I don't even understand why he wanted them, but he did so I let him take it.

I put on some deodorant and hurry back to the bathroom so I could do my hair. I decide to go with putting a smile beanie on it and styling it down so I won't so easily be recognized out today. I then spray my signature cologne on and head over to the main room to call for some food. I impatiently wait for my meal, shooting Monica a quick "Good Morning" text when I finally hear a knock on the door. In comes one of the house cleaning ladies with my food followed by Louis and Liam. Okay. I wasn't expecting them to be over today. They don't seem to notice my surprise and make themselves feel at home. Louis sprawls across my unmade bed while Liam takes a seat in a chair across the room.

"So what's on the agenda for today Malik?" Louis asks sitting up. I just take a bite of my cereal, unsure of how to respond. I kind of just want it to be Monica and I today because I'm thinking of this as a sort of date, but I don't want to lie to my best mates.

"It must be important if you're up and ready this early," Liam jokes, but I hear the truth that is ringing through his words. It's just a well-known fact that I usually don't get up before noon. We don't get much sleep when we're on the road and when we have the opportunity to, we abuse it, especially me.

"I was just going to call me mum and then go to an amusement park downtown, do some sightseeing ya know?" I inform them. They seem pretty shocked, but I just ignore them as I take another bite of my breakfast. Soon enough, another knock is heard at my door and Liam gets it. In comes strolling Harry and Niall who also make themselves feel at home.

"What's up?" Niall asks eating some of my food. I frown at him, but he truly doesn't seem to mind.

"We're going to an amusement park today," Louis announces to the other lads and I nearly choke on my food. I quickly hide it though and act like his words didn't affect me.

"Oh cool. When are we leaving mates?" Harry asks.

"Well I am now so I can get us some food beforehand. I'll see you boys later," I say wiping my mouth off and walking to the door. They furrow their eyebrows confused and I don't blame them. I just want some alone time with Monica before they show up. It'll be impossible for us to not get noticed when they show up and I don't want her to endure that.

I walk down the hotel stairs and hurry quickly to where the tour bus is. I walk in and grab my disguise consisting of a fake lip piercing, a marker to give me a weird mole that I don’t normally have, and a fake eyebrow piercing too. I look totally punk and that's okay. I also cover up some of my tattoos with concealer so I look "wannabe" almost except for I didn't cover them all. I almost don't even recognize myself.