The Job Opening

@herobrineemeraldarcher
On YouTube plz add spaces

I have found a new job at some pizza place on anchovy lane called Freddy Fazzbear's pizzeria. Some purple guy was my boss he says his real name is Violet Indigo Purple I don't believe that. I think he got that from a crayon. We went through some initiation speech and it took enough time for it to be 11:45am my job starts at 12:00am so I muted the call an looked at the cameras. Somehow I thought I saw that I saw Freddy's eyes move towards me.       

Well I decided to look around and I found that my favorite animatronic when I was three was in the room I've been terrified of sense I was 5 the repair room. Ok I know that I'm 28 and all but it still scares me to death. when I was 5 years old my brother locked me in the room and I could have sworn that they tried to get me when the lights went out. It was so creepy they moved like 2ft closer to me I even saw the place where they were standing because it wasn't covered in dust plus 2 Freddy footprints leading to where he was. I hope that they don't remember the kid they didn't catch.

I looked at the time I had 2 min to get back to the office! I stopped in the kitchen to get pizza and saw the broken camera on the wall. I saw a note on a pepperoni pizza and it read: here you go a fresh pizza for the night and ps the camera is broken only the sound works because the chef don't like being watched. I was a bit freaked out by the way he said that but I had to hurry back to the office. I can't believe the chef would break a camera about some stupid pizza recipe. I have to admit the pizza is better than chuckey cheeses.

It was 11:59am my job is almost started so I came back and the answering machine had 5 messages and a note saying that I need to listen to one each night. I listened to the first one and on the first sentence the fazzbear alarm sounded telling me that my job has started. I listened to the message and one sentence stood out to me. Well the amamatronics tend to move around at night so check the cams and make sure not to let them get close. And also that he said I would die if I get caught. I am freaking out so I look at the camera and its on the left hallway and then the right. I look and see if the fazzbear friends have done something. I look at the cameras and Bonnie the Bunny is gone.

I try to call the purple dude but it went to voicemail. That's my boss for you always drunk or bumming money from strangers. Let's get back on subject here Bonnie is gone I need to find him so I look and see if he is in the hall then I change cams and see him in the repair room. I think he remembers me he is practically starring at me through the camera! Can he see me? Then I look at the stage Chica is gone... Then I hear the chime it's all over for tonight at 6:00pm.