Golden Freddy

Im at the restaurant with my cousin Mallory. She has a kid so that was my excuse to go in the day time. The new camera has arrived and, has been installed. The kids name is Vincent Serokwoman. She is very nice and pretty. She lives next door to me and is really quiet. Now to see if the camera is installed. The kitchen is locked and closed for construction. Ok I'll just have to wait about umm, six hours.
                                              11:56P.M.
I'm back at the restaurant and I am so excited to see the new camera. They say in the new cameras screens you start to hallucinate about the animatronics. They say a golden Freddy or something. It is a previous version of Freddy Said Scott Cowthon.

We also had like toy versions in a sister location. I was fired because apparently, I was supposed to clean the animatronics. So now we are going to, on Friday, move the toys here. They look a bit plush but don't be fooled. They are evil but cute.

Ok so if the camera goes out either it's storming or golden Freddy is coming. Says the purple guy. Ok I'll try to be here tomorrow but I might just leave a message. I know I need to leave but we have already brought an toy animatronic over. To give you a little taste of Friday. You have to wind the box, check the stage and, check the kitchen. Ok bye... Click.

I used to go to the sister location. For birthdays and stuff. Oh wow that's a nice little lala bye. It makes me so sleepy, Yawn. Ok just a little nap it'll be ok.

                                  5:50
Yawn almost time. Oh my gosh! Is that the marionette!? It looks.... New. It actually looks cute. Wow it's 5:59? Ok... Ahhhhh!!!! It broke the glass. Ding dong ding dong yay!!!!!

Tomorrow is another day.