Night two the Microphone

I think I need a talk with the manager. I need the day shift instead. So I walk up to the office and a note says that I can not quit or I will be sued for $1000 and be banned for life. I only get $120 for the first week of training. Since it's a night job and I will not be caused harm that's not even enough pay for watching those things. Even though I have seen the new Chica designs by accident. So I went to the kitchen early today and got a meat eater pizza. They said the camera will be fixed by Thursday so two days?

I wonder what time it is? Oh there is the clock. 11:58! It's almost time I got here at 10! Ugg I guess time really dose fly bye when your being stalked. I hope I get there soon before the cameras activate and I'm caught wondering about. Oh wait the clock is wrong it's the one in pirates cove. The one the kids broke it years ago when the fox jumped out at a kid in the dark. I hope he doesn't remember me from then either.

Ok let's get serious I need to get to the office then throw that old molded cupcake. I don't care if it's a plushy it smells and it's has mold I'm probably going to give it to chica. I know that she/it likes to eat a lot of crap at this pizza place. Especially the workers fingers. When I got back to the office I was terrified. The cupcake was gone being replaced my a microphone... Freddie's microphone.

Ok I know I'm 28 but that's just freaky so the message said that Freddy only is active when it gets dark. So did the power go out? He is still on the stage then he moved and the cam went out. I was freaking out he was outside my door. The familiar chime sounded and his eyes are glowing. Then ding dong ding dong yaaaaay..... 6:00 a.m I was saved.

LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO HEROBRINE EMERALD ARCHER ON YOUTUBE IF YOU WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!

Thank you 💩