THE SISTER LOCATION: THE MASK

The night was so cold that day we had to bring a heater to put behind that stupid cold air blowing fan. We where in the show room where the Toys where. Then the music box started to wind itself up. Then it happened right as it finished winding the Toys all started to twitch and make noises. Then we the music box swung open and we saw a black and white figure jump out and run into the hall. Hoping that was the puppet I looked inside. There was a note that read in hopefully red ink. Dear mike, please take this I will not need this where I'm going, sincerely Marionette. Then there where a lot of wires and under them was the Marionettes mask. With a single tear drop on the cheek.

Then I started crying on the floor. Both Trey and Dylan came over to talk to me, While Aaron was searching for the puppet. When he found it she was laying on the floor DEAD. That was the reason for me crying I knew that she was going to die. Then just to see I took her costume off. She was my cousin Janet who went missing 10 years ago. Then me wanting to solve the mystery of why she was in the marionette suit. I put on the mask and I saw it all. Every thing that happened all from the masks prospective. I wanted to cry but at the end the marionette whispered to the mask don't cry mike. Then I whispered goodbye Jane I'll miss you. And to my surprise the mask recorded all of that. Then I took it off to see if it still recorded. It didn't. I guess only the people that she wants to see that can put it on.

Then as I put the mask in my little snack sack where I store my snacks, we all herd ding dong ding dong Yaaaaaayyyy. That night was over.