The Phone

Ok it is Wednesday the cam is fixed tomorrow. I am going to get food from another place those if it is the pizza. I hope that it is just bad pepperoni or spoiled cheese. I have seen this thing in my dreams a black Freddy and a black Bonnie. White teeth and white eyes is the only thing you see in a dark room. Kinda like Freddy when he played the song. The previous night guard Vincent said that the guards call em' shadows. It's weird that the Vincent guy sounds just like the purple guy my boss. 30 seconds until 12:00 I grabbed some noodles from jeff's place a new restaurant. Then the chime ran. Ok I brought a little surprise, not that big or fancy just 4 ultraviolet lights with 12 hour lasting batteries. I have been studying the anamatronics they have some glitch that when the bright lights shine they stop and that is why the door lights exist. So my plan is to shine a light on all four and keep them at bay. So I might need to check in with mr.purple. Ring Ring RING... HELLO UM WHATS UP MIKE? Uh can I shine mr ultra lights on the big 4 so they don't move? UMM I DONT CARE THE OWNER JUST PASSED IT ON TO ME SO DO IT OK. Well congratulations purple dude um I notice that foxy is a bit... Well... Active even with lights on. OH FOXY HE NEEDS THE CAMERAS TO ALWAYS STAY ON HIM, EITHER THAT OR YOU CAN WATCH HIM IN PERSON. NO! Uh I mean no thanks he scares me sorry. OH OK UM JUST KEEP THE CAMS ON HIM AND CHECK THE DOORS... OH WELL YOU LOOK AT THE TIME 4:00! WOW I TALK A LOT. UM SORRY BUT I GOT TO GO TO MY CUSINS BIRTHDAY BYE. Click. Ok so I need to keep the cam on him.... Ahhhhh HE IS GONE Close the doors close the doors.
Ding....
Dong.....
Ding.....
Dong.....
Yaaaaay......

6:00