The Fire

We hid the three in the closet where we hid the marionette or Jane. The toys replaced them and we got promoted. As of next year we are going to be nightguards at Fazzbear Fright the Horror Attraction. All we have to do is live in the big blue house only a block away. They said it should be like an exact copy of our old one. Except one thing, four bedrooms I mean finally!

I made one condition of my own that I got to keep the marionette and the foxy hook. Little did the owner know we planned to burn this place like their pizza. We went here during the day to crawl through the vents and plant explosives all over. All we have to do is find a way out at night time. So we made this lame excuse that we need the keys just in case we need to take Aaron to the hospital. So at 3 we will get our stuff and set the fuse.

Ok now it's 2:55 and all of our stuff is out all we have to do is light the fuse we made. First we will se fireworks and then a loud boom. Aaron knew a guy. After that the inside insulation will catch fire from the sparklers I set. And finally little sticks of dynamite in every five bricks.

Boom... After it all started we herd five devilish screams and knew it was over. To bad some originals and the mangle where still intact. There going to be shipper to fazzbear fright now sense they look terrible. So much for our Five nights at Freddy's.

                                                              "It's Me"