The Horror Attraction: The Not So Silent Night.

It was our first week at our new house. Aaron for some reason even though we have four bedrooms got the basement. Trey got the big room with me. If your wondering where he sleeps while his room is getting fixed he sleeps on a pillow in the closet. Along with his foxy plushy. I have a Freddy plushy. Arron has plushtrap. And Dylan has this creepy FredBear one. And even though are time off was fun but it is time to work.

We got there an it is terrifying. Like it said on the outside sings. We are the nightguards as usual because we got guard of the century award. So we are like managers to. Especially Aaron he is used to it. Ya know seance he is the son of the purple guy the manager of all Freddy's pizzaria's, diners, play places, and now horror attractions. I have put the mask on to keep it safe but every time I try to take it off it gets tighter. So I have it on permanently now. Trey can't take off the hook for some reason I guess it is like the mask. Dylan's microphone always finds a way into his hand in his sleep. And Aaron's guitar is always either following him or is in his hand in the morning.

Now to a new addition to our team she is a transfer from the old place. Her name I believe is Jen. We let her become part of our little thing because China's cupcake always finds a way I her hand. It will be horrible she says and I believe it. They say we should have a easy night here. There is no animatronic robots trying to kill us. Welcome to our five nights at Freddy fazbear's the horror attraction.

It is so boring here but the phone call said something about a spring suit being transferred on Tuesday. Great I said another golden Freddy. Or worse.

Thank you guys I love you all. Please at least one more view and I'll do Tuesday ok. I love u guys.