THE SISTER LOCATION: THE HOOK

It is five nights before Christmas Eve. Trey my friend decided that sense there was some kind of Christmas week bonus that he would sign both me and Dylan too. Sense we are a trio and do the job all together we all get the Christmas week bonus. The Freddy Fazbear's diner was just getting cleaned up after a party. And it wasn't a kids party either. Our friend Aaron Violet the purple guys son was the owner/night guard. Well he is the manager of the night guards at least. His dad still owns Fazbear's. He always has his birthday party at the restaurant. But his mind will be changed by the time our five nights at Freddys is over.

It is still morning but we wanted to get associated with the restraunt sense we just move to the big blue house around the block. We share the rent. One kitchen, three bathrooms soon to be four, three bedrooms, two hallways, and finally a closet and a room for Arron's plush golden Bonnie. That thing creeps me out. Aaron is freeloading here until he can .pay his fourth of the house. We all took showers and got our uniforms on. Don't tell the others but sometimes I use the uniform as pajamas. They are like silk or something. Ok we are is Aaron's purple car. Heading to Freddy Fazbear's Diner.

Each of us have been at Freddys for at least a week each. All we ever get to see is two vents and one huge hallway. But today or shall I say tonight things will be way different. They are going to move the original animatronic characters into the storage room. Foxy Bonnie Freddy and Chica are all going to be there. Then there is the Toys, all three of us remember the fifth night at Freddys. All the toys where there except the new design mangle the toy foxy. She has been broken sense "87". She is cute during the day but at night.... Say hello to your nightmares. Then there is balloon boy the balloon loving child that thinks every single thing is funny. Then the nightmare we call the Puppet Master. She/he is evil

Ok so all three of us are in the secret kitchen eating pizza. We decided that the animatronic characters where just broken and it was safe to get pizza. Then we herd it, dum dum de dum dum. Echoing down the hall. Of course we have heard this before, when we where at the pizzeria. Ok it's only been one hour and we have eaten about five holiday pizzas. I don't know about my friends but that freaks me out. So me and Dylan went to find the sound. This was before we knew they moved the old characters here. Then we walked into the spare parts room. As soon as we did we heard Aaron and Trey both screaming. Then herd a robotic screech that shook the halls. We ran to the kitchen where both Trey and Aaron where laying on the floor knocked out. Then I noticed that in Treys hand, was the foxy hook he left at the pizzeria.

When they woke up it was 3:30. They both had bloody noses and big knots on their heads. Hopefully they are ok. Trey started to talk. He said that foxy gave him the hook. And that Aaron may be out for a couple of days. He got hit on the head by a rolling pin and the hook when foxy went on a rampage. Then we herd it down in the office. Ding dong ding dong, yaaaaaaayyyy