The Horror Attraction: The Matrix

It was a long and cold winters night after the mention of the Matrix. It was like we all lost our voices at the same time. Until the ding dong of the clock. But we didn't leave we took the dayshift that day so we could check around this place in the light. We then found it a secret room hidden behind the foxy head. Somehow Jen clicked a button hidden on his nose. Behind it was the matrix. A mixture of parts and endoskeletons. It had the basic model of the puppet but had the other pieces welded together like one big puzzle. Then it turned 12:00.  And the eyes started to glow like headlights, then we ran. after that we baracaded the vent and closed the door. it drained the power leaving us in the pitch black. then we saw those  bright eyes. and before we knew it jen was gone. and a trail of blood leading out of the room. we somehow knew jen was DEAD.

slill only 12:00 and one of us have died. I feel as it is my fault. The mask never lets me forget " it was me, My fault, you killed her" I never believed it until now. Aaron kept crying in the corner with Dylan trying to comfort him. but he kept saying what my mask did "I killed them" then I asked about it. but when he turned away from the vent his face looked different. like it had been painted purple. then he opened the vent and let some kind of gold shaded rabit animatronic in. he stared at it for a while and started to stuff it lemb by lemb into a duffle bag we had brought.

then he pulled out a lighter and burned the place to the ground...