The Toys

Note: it's Monday ok guys. I'm feeling sick but I promised I would publish the 5th chapter around Halloween. So ok here it is p.s. I didn't edit.

It's Friday night and I'm I didn't want to come back but if I didn't I would have been sued. I have messed around with the puppet and it's not being remote controlled. It's just white glass and a place for the strings. I'm suppressed that it could break the glass. I am a bit scared of them now. And l will sue them when I get my $12000 dollar check. And go to the sister location for good.

It is Friday and the worst of them all the 13th it is now 11:45 and my friends Trey and Dylan are here too. I thought that if I have more people I wouldn't be scared. They each get $4000 from my check. Now we have a huge problem all the toys are being transferred here and are getting their own stage. That Vincent guy said that it is a moveable stage so they can bring them all to the sister location. Yay for me, that is where I will be transferred to be the guard. He also said I can bring in my friends only if you train them. That is why they are here tonight.

I have set dylan up on the cams. He has amazing eyesight and is good on the computer. Trey is on the pirate cove cam a separate camera all by itself. The reason is that he is agile and will tell me if foxy moves. I am on door duty. I am quick on the buttons and can hear their breathing. We are probably going to do this for the sister location too.

It has begun, it actually started an hour ago but we wanted pizza. Ok first one to leave was Bonnie as soon as he left Dylan found him in the supply closet. I ran out as a prank and locked the closet door. Then Trey yelled he is gone! I was so confused he was watching the cam the whole time. Wait...... OH MY GOSH FOXY IS COMING! Close the doors close the vents! I got the vents Trey said. I had the doors. Then there was a huge bang and foxy's hook crashing through the door. Dylan screamed as Trey ran over and took his hook. Then I herd a tick and it became 5:50. I saw a pair of eyes staring at me through the window. Ding dong ding dong, yaaaaaaaay.

Next month we each got our $4000 each and moved closer to the sister location.
Freddy Fazbear's Family Diner.
We are coming there soon. We saw the moving van for the pizzeria roll buy.