The Sister Location: The guitar.

It is very cold outside. We brought a mini tv that tells us the news. We plan to burn this place with gasoline and gunpowder. So we got here a little early. Then it hit twelve and we all ran to hide the explosives. Then to our surprise the phone we shut off started giving us the Thursday speech and then it had these screeches and some banging. Then the phone cut out and it sounded like he died. It will be a hard. Night I herd something say. Then I reached in my backpack and to my surprise four children jumped out each with our items. One had the mic. One had the hook. One had my mask. And it looks like one was holding a ghostly guitar. He was the only sad one. It was like he wanted us to get it.

I said this must be what Freddy meant. By you need to get their items. Bonnie must have it I said. I mean it is his guitar. So we hunted him until we found something strange a Bonnie model with a silver pipe sticking through its chest. The guitar was in his hand but on it had five words "beware the purple killer friends". Then we herd a devil like scream much like we herd when Aaron got heart coming from the girls bathroom. Following after was a sort of laugh, and what faintly sounded like its me. After those words Aaron had one of his migrants. And when he didn't get up we carried him back to the security room and layer him on the table. As soon as he woke up we herd another scream. But a bit deeper. Then we herd a clank coming from the stage room. And the sound of the clock alarm. And when it did the lights turned on and there at the end of the hall was Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy. All covered in blood.